+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im so torn and confused... idk what to do

Im so torn and confused... idk what to do

I ha been going out with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years now and eveything was great and i still feel that i love her so dam much. But this other girl who i have know for almost half a year but only really gotten to know in the past 2 weeks or so and i feel almost as if i love her more then i do my girlfriend.

Is it just a thing? or do i really love her more, i dont understand how i cant feel the same/more love for this new girl as i do my girlfriend who i have been with for almost 2 years...

any1 got advise? i need it

I thought i had it all figured out last night, but i was talking to my gf on the phone and its felt like "i love you" the words seemed empty and with no push behind it

You need to figure things out. You may just be the type of person destined to cheat... Seems like people have a GENE or DNA which causes these thoughts/feelings...

I first commend you for looking for help and advice. While you probably should have started thinking about these things earlier, it's not too late because you still have a girlfriend that loves you. I think. Does she sound distant as well?

It sounds like you have lost the excitement you have in your relationship. Why is that? Is it because you are comfortable and don't feel like she is going anywhere, albeit bored? Is the sex life dwindling? There has to be some reasons here and if you can answer them honestly with yourself, you are on the way to recovery.

I think it shows you care for your girlfriend and it has to be weighing on you to have this confusion on your conscience. Take it easy with the other girl for now before you figure things out. Talk and communicate with your girlfriend when you think you have a handle on things. You don't need to tell her that you like somebody else, you need to ask her how she feels about the relationship and any suggestions you can use to jump start things a bit.

That's if you want to keep what you have right now.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.