We broke with my first GF of 1,5 year almost 4 months ago. It was a painful process which I could've handled better ie. had dumped the girl like 3 months earlier. I was left alone and broken-hearted, while she started to go out with my antagonist.

But I knew better.

My life is good now. I have focused on my studies, hobbies, playing my instrument and contemplating. I had few flirts, few hookups and a nice number of thoughtful conversations with a reasonable amount of women. My figure is better and I look more athletic. I've read and seen some quite breathtaking books & films. I'm applying into a prestigious competention tomorrow. I met new people and while I didn't make new friends on a deeper level, I came to know many interesting ppl.

Lately I've been catching this eye contact with this gorgeous girl at the university. Next we threw up some random coversations, which resulted into me asking her out in a confident and charming manner. While she didn't really answer the quuestion back then (she said, we'll talk on univ. and left for bus and seemed to be baffled) and I thought I got gently turned down, she literally shouted hello to me over whole staircase next time we met, so maybe she's interested & little shy & looking for a little persistence. Why would she do that + keep up the eye contact. Maybe I should continue with a little more subtle approach lol. Oh well anyway I'm not falling easily over her, so she should be the more active now for a little while. Or whatever. Freaking dynamics. Love it... opinions?

Oh and by the way I got a number off a girl on a party by using a lame catchphrase involving "her graduating from chemistry" and "the incredible chemistry between us". Haha.

I've sorrowed, enjoyed single life and now I'm ready to invest imagination and emotions in a relationship, should it start paying off for both sides. Oh yeah and the spring should be due in two three weeks, so the girls will start to lose clothes and gain beauty. And sports will start. And photographing. And bicycle trips. And more sun, thank god.

I dig the life now and eventually should so every one of you broken hearted ppl, because the light at the end of the tunnel is closer, than it appears. Month ago, I wouldn't have believed how calm and nice could man feel.

Cheers!