+ Follow This Topic

Thread: still interested or what?

still interested or what?

So, I dated this girl for around 3 months last year. We knew of each other from high school, but hadn't spoken in over ten years when we got reacquainted. We were never "together" per say, but it seemed to be heading in that direction. She lived about an hour and a half from me at the time, but the first time we hung out she told me that she was moving back to the area later in the year.

So, we hung out for a while after that. Talked a lot, seemed to hit it off. Towards the end of last year, she got consumed in moving, leaving work, classes, etc bla bla bla, and we kind of lost touch. I thought that she just lost interest or something, she became distant and non-responsive to calls/texts. She is living in the area now, but we haven't hung out or had a substantial conversation in 3 months or so. Last week she apparently saw me somewhere and sent me a text asking if that was me and how I was. It was, so I replied that we should catch up soon. We are going to hang out tomorrow, not sure what yet but we're getting together.

What do you think? Is she just being friendly, is she still interested? I guess I will find out tomorrow, but I pretty much convinced myself that she didn't want to see me anymore and then she reappears.

Well, you're still interested, right? I can put myself in her shoes, but from the way you described it, it did sound like she got fairly caught up in life. She'll be back in the area so apparently things have seemed to have cooled down a bit. If you convinced yourself earlier that she never wanted to see you again and you had one more chance, what would it matter if she was still interested? I say risk it buddy. Good luck tomorrow..or today, I'm not sure with the posting times here.

(Note: I am currently in a failing relationship so my advice cannot be the most sound)