+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex doesnt even matter

sex doesnt even matter

I just wish a woman could be nice to me, but I'm getting to where it feels like they exist to make me suffer, and I don't deserve love, and all these things that a 19 year old man should be over and done with.

I thought I was getting over being the shyest person on the face of the earth, but I'm only just beginning to pull myself out of the hole I put myself in, it seems like every time I paw away at the walls of dirt burying me in the ground trying to make it to the surface, I lose my grip and fall down further

there's a point where the positive energy I can give to women is just not going to exist anymore

oh here's a question you can answer, girl. WHY AM I ALIVE?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you do with yourself in order to put yourself in a position to meet girls, and also, what do you do that will make you an attractive option? Are you interesting? Smart? Wealthy? (The last part was a joke. Sort of.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by nowomannocry View Post
    I just wish a woman could be nice to me, but I'm getting to where it feels like they exist to make me suffer, and I don't deserve love, and all these things that a 19 year old man should be over and done with.

I thought I was getting over being the shyest person on the face of the earth, but I'm only just beginning to pull myself out of the hole I put myself in, it seems like every time I paw away at the walls of dirt burying me in the ground trying to make it to the surface, I lose my grip and fall down further

there's a point where the positive energy I can give to women is just not going to exist anymore
    The more you ignore women, the more their ears perk up and they're interested.

Seems odd, but it's what I've found to be true...at least for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowomannocry View Post
    WHY AM I ALIVE?
    Why not

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

this is starting to remind me of elliqiuy or however it's spelled forums, you all have incredibly too large post counts for a love forum

kill bill chick is right though

i don't put myself out there, even though I feel ugly cause I'm fat and sick in the head

slowly as my brain recovers from the addiction of marijuana, things will become clearer. cause I haven't stopped growing yet.

asdf

Okay, so you're a fat lazy pothead. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do something with your life? Then it'll be easier to approach women.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Okay, so you're a fat lazy pothead. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do something with your life? Then it'll be easier to approach women.
    women lulled me into smoking pot

even the sexy ones...

You sound like my little brother, who is about to go to jail for the 5th time and he's 19 too. He's a lazy pothead that still lives back at home with mommy. He tried to get back up on his feet, he got a job, people gave him money, but he made some dumbass mistakes, and I'll tell you what, it's the drugs dragging him down. Do you think he ever had a nice girlfriend that really cared about him and loved him and treated him nice? Hell no. He's definitely had a lot of girlfriends, though. Way more than me. They used him and abused him and he gets all washed up in this vicious circle that took the quality of life away from him.

Is that what you want out of life? I don't think so. Take it from a guy who watched close friends and family ruin their own lives. Put down that reefer and make something of yourself.

Well as a shy former pothead let me tell you, you are just spinning your wheels. The last thing a person who has social anxiety should be doing when you are trying to be social is smoking pot and being all paranoid. Step away from the nug and go to the gym and tone up. If you are happy with what you look like on the outside, you'll be happier inside.
    Last edited by QueenofCorona; 16-03-10 at 11:06 AM.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

meh, after doing so many hallucinogens, that period of "medical marijuana" was kind of neccessary for me to not die of depression

I'm off the weed so dont bother talking about that more

Start hitting on less attractive girls. If you can't bring yourself to get with a fat chick, then why the Hell haven't you done something about your weight, yet? Life isn't always fair, but sometimes it is.

The only person who can pull you out of this hole you speak of is you. You need to become accountable for your actions. No more of this blaming other chicks for the decisions you made consciously. Yeah, you made some mistakes, but becoming aware of them and exploring the desire to fix them is the first step. One girl being nice to you is not going to fix this ongoing issue you have with yourself. You need to feel good about you, inside and out.

Explore the things you like. Your hobbies. Dive into it. When you begin to see the world in a more positive light, people will come to you and you'll be more ready to reciprocate.

Well, so you're a miserable ****. You know what? A girlfriend might only add to that. Have you read some of these threads? You're not ready for this stuff.

Get off your ass and go find something to do that gives you a sense of self-worth. Do you have a job? Did you at least graduate high school?
    Spammer Spanker

Counseling might be a good option -- ask questions, get answers, without all the drama. They can help put you in touch with people who can offer support, so you won't be facing yourself alone -- which can be a scary prospect sometimes.

Hallucinogens and other drugs can alter the way the brain works... therapy can help instill new coping skills so you can re-alter the brain for the better.

Give it a try, what's the worse that can happen? End up right back where you are?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast