+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sex doesnt even matter

Listen man, gigabitch is right. You owe it to yourself to be honest about this. You don't need to be in a relationship right now. If weight is your issue with yourself do something about it. When I was 280 lbs I hated myself and it probably came across to the various women I was around. Women can smell insecurity a mile away, no no, make that two miles away. If you want to lose weight fast do the Atkin's Diet. I lost 100 lbs in 6 months with no excercise. Just so I don't cross post or bore other readers with the details send me a PM and I'll give you the specifics. I'm still 180 lbs after 8 years, I work out almost every day, and damn do I feel good about myself! You can be right where I am if you try.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Listen man, gigabitch is right. You owe it to yourself to be honest about this. You don't need to be in a relationship right now. If weight is your issue with yourself do something about it. When I was 280 lbs I hated myself and it probably came across to the various women I was around. Women can smell insecurity a mile away, no no, make that two miles away. If you want to lose weight fast do the Atkin's Diet. I lost 100 lbs in 6 months with no excercise. Just so I don't cross post or bore other readers with the details send me a PM and I'll give you the specifics. I'm still 180 lbs after 8 years, I work out almost every day, and damn do I feel good about myself! You can be right where I am if you try.
    My spotting partner back in high school used to be pretty overweight, too. Before he started lifting, he pretty much did nothing except drink beer and play World of Warcraft. Then, one day, he decided it was time for a change. In the beginning he could only bench the bar--that's right, the bar, with no weights added to it. He kept at it, though, and as the weights piled on, he slimmed down and joined the football team. Given that I'm naturally skinny, he passed me in strength rapidly, and can still outclass me to this day.

People think it's impossible, but anyone can do it. Change will come if you set your mind to it.

Most of you are wrong but hey, it's not like I gave you anything to work with. =P

time for martial arts training atop a mountain for years in isolation

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    Start hitting on less attractive girls. If you can't bring yourself to get with a fat chick, then why the Hell haven't you done something about your weight, yet? Life isn't always fair, but sometimes it is.
    oh yeah, I was gonna reply to this

My ex WAS fat, fatter than me, and she's still amazing. If she ever talks to me again that is.

Quote Originally Posted by nowomannocry View Post
    Most of you are wrong but hey, it's not like I gave you anything to work with. =P

time for martial arts training atop a mountain for years in isolation
    if you want help, you'll have to say how they are wrong..

eh I guess seeing as I just stepped in dung I'll come back here and reply to threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, so you're a miserable ****. You know what? A girlfriend might only add to that. Have you read some of these threads? You're not ready for this stuff.

Get off your ass and go find something to do that gives you a sense of self-worth. Do you have a job? Did you at least graduate high school?
    she never added to it until she left me. trust me when I say you and everyone else here has no idea of the shit I've been through

Stop smoking pot, go to the gym and lose that weight, work on your education and make sure you've got options for yourself in this life. Along the way, you'll be a lot more likely to find someone than being a fat, lazy depressed pothead who always complains about how much his life sucks and blames women for it, hoping it somehow gets women to like him.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    Stop smoking pot, go to the gym and lose that weight, work on your education and make sure you've got options for yourself in this life. Along the way, you'll be a lot more likely to find someone than being a fat, lazy depressed pothead who always complains about how much his life sucks and blames women for it, hoping it somehow gets women to like him.
    Saying it that way, kinda makes me look like a winner xD

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    19 year old man?

You're a teenager, dude.

this is the last post in this thread because it's getting insanely dumb

- I flirt with women to get them to like me using something called common sense =/
    - Thank you for affirming that I'm not a man because I'm 19, maybe I should be a mouse.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    . trust me when I say you and everyone else here has no idea of the shit I've been through
    I dont have a clue what 'shit' you have been through, but im pretty damn certain there are people on here and in life that have been through worse shit and dont act in the self loathing, pitiful way you are, Life is what you make it and only you can make the changes needed to improve it if you are not happy with it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I dont have a clue what 'shit' you have been through, but im pretty damn certain there are people on here and in life that have been through worse shit and dont act in the self loathing, pitiful way you are, Life is what you make it and only you can make the changes needed to improve it if you are not happy with it.
    you're pretty pitiful yourself

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you were pretty pitiful yourself
    quote fixed
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're pretty pitiful yourself
    i thought that you were gonna stop posting in this thread... liar.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    This^ is actually really great advice if you can see past the sarcasm and just do it. 19 is soooo young. You don't know what you don't know. Go out and grab life with both hands already. Before you know it, you'll be 39... 59... 79 wondering "what the hell was I whinging and wasting my time for?".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast