+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Women can't love as much as men.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This was a stupid thread anyway, I think changing the subject to X-Files is much better idea

I loved X-files but it started to be a bit confusing in the end... And I always wished that Scully and Mulder get together
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    This was a stupid thread anyway, I think changing the subject to X-Files is much better idea

I loved X-files but it started to be a bit confusing in the end... And I always wished that Scully and Mulder get together

hmmm.......

YouTube - Bree Sharp - David Duchovny

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In Poland , we had a cycle of 'Mulder and Scully' jokes

-Mulderek,are you sure that we should go with them?
    -Of course. The villagers said something about a big plate.
    I wazzzz here

Maybe the OP chose to be FoxMulder because Mulder never gets laid, either. He's too busy needlessly hunting down various monsters.

You're not a bounty hunter or something, are you OP? You can tell us if you're a secret agent; the Internet is totally anonymous.

And why was it a stupid thread? I can understand that some of you disagree with me but does that make you the right to decide what the subject should be about? Do you change every thread you don't agree with to something else? In that case I didn't realise I stumbled in to a Soviet Union style forum.

I haven't broken any rules in this thread.
    Last edited by FoxMulder; 20-03-10 at 06:04 PM.

Fox, I think you need to go find a girlfriend, date her for at least a year, and then come back and tell us if the thread is stupid or not.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Fox, maybe you should consider dating another girl. You shouldn't stereotype all females in the world just because of the few you dated. It was your first post that you made really. The people down here are pretty nice. Just read what they post, being sensitive and all that. Find a better woman, your mindset will eventually change.

Aren't you a moderator? As a moderator isn't it a part of your job to keep people from going off topic? This is the first time I have seen a moderator that actually encourages people to go off topic just because you disagree with the user who started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nickzxc View Post
    Fox, maybe you should consider dating another girl. You shouldn't stereotype all females in the world just because of the few you dated. It was your first post that you made really. The people down here are pretty nice. Just read what they post, being sensitive and all that. Find a better woman, your mindset will eventually change.
    Really? When even the moderators here threaten to ban me and encourages people to go off topic because they disagree with me, I fail to see how people here are "pretty nice".

Ok, now I'm starting to agree with Misombra.

Hi, Neo.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Ok, now I'm starting to agree with Misombra.

Hi, Neo.
    Who is Neo? A previously banned member or just some other guy with the same views as me?

I am from Sweden and My IP registres in Sweden(which Gigabitch have already pointed out) so you must mistake from someone else.

It's not that hard to mask your IP address so that it looks like it comes from somewhere else.

Maybe because you're being a prick? How about you try asking the question nicely, or rephrasing it? I'm just gonna be blunt with you. Also, I already gave you some tips. How about you read them, instead of addressing the minor point?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    It's not that hard to mask your IP address so that it looks like it comes from somewhere else.
    Well I haven't masked my IP, I truly am from Sweden. And you have no proof what so ever to say that I'm not.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast