+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question.

Question.

Say your girlfriend was deciding on if she wanted to be with you or not. 13th pd tomorrow she makes her choice. I'm just wondering throughout the day if I want her to take me back, would her not seeing me maybe make her want me more, if she saw me frequently do you think that would sway her to say yes?

I honestly don't know. I have a personal belief that you may take to heart though. Through past breakups, I've found it more difficult if I still had to see my ex on a daily or weekly basis. i.e. We work at the same place, we go to the same school, we have the same classes, etc.

Clearly she could still break up with you for any number of reasons, but both you and her could hurt her more emotionally if you were to still see one another in close proximity. It might sway a decision slightly in your favor though. Does that make sense?

yeah I see your point. I was just seeing which one would drive her nuts more and miss me more. Having to see me or having to worry about me if she don't see me. I want to be with her but honestly the games she's playing are so messed up right now so Ill live either way.