+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does 16 into 35 (+?) go?

Does 16 into 35 (+?) go?

I`m a block of at least 35yrs, so do you think that my closest female friend, for me as an individual, should ideally be of around 16yrs? - I hope that I`ll be allowed to respond?

It's called Paedophilia, mate.

Make close friends with a 16 year old girl and find out what a prison pack rape feels like.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously? you should not be touching anything unless they are at LEAST 25 years of age.

TWENTY FIVE not SIXTEEN!

18 would work too.

I smell Neo...
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Wait do you mean romantic friend or just a friend? I mean if you want to do like a mentoring program thats great but if your talking about hooking up with a 16 year old girl well thats just sick.

I'm 23 and one of my closest friends is 20 years older than me...I also give private music lessons to some kids ranging from 12-18 and I think some of them are really great...They are great people, age shouldn't be a deterrent to being somebodies friend...but I would never get romantically involved with one of them or overstep what is acceptable behavior around them.

You really need to think some things through.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Wait do you mean romantic friend or just a friend? I mean if you want to do like a mentoring program thats great but if your talking about hooking up with a 16 year old girl well thats just sick.

I'm 23 and one of my closest friends is 20 years older than me...I also give private music lessons to some kids ranging from 12-18 and I think some of them are really great...They are great people, age shouldn't be a deterrent to being somebodies friend...but I would never get romantically involved with one of them or overstep what is acceptable behavior around them.

You really need to think some things through.
    hmmmm not to sure i agree i think obviously if you do some kind of training program then yeah fine, but see them as pupils not friends, i think being friends with someone under the age of 16 when your an adult can in these days cause just as much trouble.

in the uk 16 and 35 would be legal and happens a hell of a lot, i dont think it is to be celebrated really, but happens everyday.

I would look for someone older if i was you.

^^^there are multiple meanings to friend...I didn't mean go out and have drinks with them...I just mean if I see them in public I'll be happy to see them, I'll stop and talk to them....you can be friends with people under the age of 18. I worked with a girl who was 15 and she was one of the smartest girls I ever met...she wasn't all that interested in boys and she was determined to do well in school and go to college...she was just a good girl....I talked to her at work and I consider my friend, she is about 17 now and still on the same path in life....we didn't hang out outside of work but that doesn't mean I don't consider her my friend...if she called me now and said she needed something I would go and help her.

i completely understand where your coming from, dont get me wrong, i was just making the point that it will be frowned upon these days if an unrelated adult does have a friendship with a minor, no matter how innocent it is.

imagine your daughter seeing a 35yrs old. hell will break loose

How and why would a 35+ year old man be friends with a 16 year old child? It's insane enough to be benign friends. To be more than that would be criminal. The generation gap alone would make the relationship distorted. I am 35 years old, and I can't even imagine having anything in common with a 25 year old. This is sick no matter how you twist it. Please stop.

^^^as I said earlier one of my best friends is 20 years older than me...I was 16 when I met him so he was 36...I don't think age is a huge deal when it comes to being friends with somebody...I've always been mature for my age and he is a big kid so we get along great...I do like to remind him of his age though by asking what he was doing in 1987...because I was being born...he was in college.

Of course we are both guys and I'm not talking about anything romantic...just friends.

As for having things in common...we both like football (American), beer, breasts, cars, and we both keep livestock....what else do we need to talk about?

Of course I'm also an only child and I was raised in the country so other than school and having some friends over I didn't have constant contact with people my age...my parents didn't have me until they were 30 so basically I've spent most of my time around people 30+ most my life.

Mom was just talking the other day about how when I was 3 I used to prefer the NBC nightly news over ABC or CBS and I would get mad if it wasn't on NBC...I mean how many 3 year olds watch the nightly news?...but my parents explained things to me and got me in the habit of being informed early....my point is that I've spent a great deal of time with adults and adult things...I'm sure I'm not the only one like me.
    Last edited by dewilliams2; 17-03-10 at 07:20 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    16 is the age of consent in the UK.

Just sayin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    16 is the age of consent in the UK.

Just sayin'.
    It wouldn't be in MY house... not for the benefit of a 35 year old pervert.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I smell a troll. Or at least a pervert.

I honestly don't want to think about what a 35+ year old would want with a 16 year old.

That's sick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast