+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does 16 into 35 (+?) go?

^^^sort of sexist...I mean I agree...I'm just pointing out the double standard.

Its all equal rights until its time to kill a spider then thats the mans job.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

I'd rather kill a spider than give birth.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well my lack of a uterus makes it hard for me to say either way but I think if givin the option your probably right.

...now how much longer you gonna pull that giving birth card...every time my mom wants something she is like "I carried you for 10 months not 9 months 10 months"...I mean is that put in a handbook you women get...when in an argument pull out the thing your absolutely sure he can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

I'm the spider killer at my house, you sexist. I'm also the person who would kill a 35-year-old man sniffing around my 16-year-old. I'm not kidding. I'd ****ing kill him.
    Spammer Spanker

This thread is made even creepier by the smiley face next to the post title.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    ok well i dont think its sick to be honest. here in the uk perhaps if they were walking down the street and the girl looked noticably 16 then they would get a few looks but girls over here are a lot older than their years at 16.

at 16 girs have children, live alone and even marry. it depends on the two people i say.

ok perhaps the parents of the girl wouldnt be pleased but they couldnt do anything about it.
    Just because in UK 16yo(or even younger as far as i know) girls are mothers,having partners over 30yo, makes it normal? I would rather say : Britain, you have a problem!
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm the spider killer at my house, you sexist. I'm also the person who would kill a 35-year-old man sniffing around my 16-year-old. I'm not kidding. I'd ****ing kill him.
    Well you can come to my house and kill them cause I don't know I'm a huge fan of them...just ends up being my job....and if I see a 35 year old man tryin to hook up with a 16 year old I'll give you a call to...your like and all purpose ass kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Okay, doc.... but were you 16? And were you the older or younger partner?

Also, it's different with girls. it just is. (I have one of each.)
    18 when I met her and no, there isn't a difference between genders when it comes to dating outside their immediate age group.

It's perceptions and deep seated sexism embedded in society which objects.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    18 when I met her and no, there isn't a difference between genders when it comes to dating outside their immediate age group.

It's perceptions and deep seated sexism embedded in society which objects.
    I don't have any real issue with my hypocrisy.

Do you have a daughter?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't have any real issue with my hypocrisy.

Do you have a daughter?
    No, just a baby sister born when I was 15 years old and never allowed to touch the ground by any of us brothers.

That did often involve throwing her like a football back and forth, but she loved it and giggled (plus we never dropped her once).

She's engaged to her first boyfriend, the college RA. He waited two years for the permission from his commander to ask her out. She spent those same two years talking about her "friend" non-stop.

They're not the same age, or even near it... youth wise speaking.

I'm happy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Just because in UK 16yo(or even younger as far as i know) girls are mothers,having partners over 30yo, makes it normal? I would rather say : Britain, you have a problem!
    yes we do have a problem with teenage pregnancy there are some girls at the age of 16 with 2 or more kids!! im not saying its normal or abnormal its just a shame!!

and all im saying is it is normal here for young girls to have older partners, and they make it work and its accepted.its not much of a big deal thats all im saying.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    yes we do have a problem with teenage pregnancy there are some girls at the age of 16 with 2 or more kids!! im not saying its normal or abnormal its just a shame!!

and all im saying is it is normal here for young girls to have older partners, and they make it work and its accepted.its not much of a big deal thats all im saying.
    You said it's not sick , so you agree with that ... Where is the difference between 16 yo mother of two and a 16 dating a 35yo pedo ? Both are having sex definately too early, both are in a sick abnormal situation... 16 yo girls are still children... ALL 16yo girls. They may look older than 16yo girls 200 years ago, but they are definately still children in their heads.
    I wazzzz here

i do take your points, its just normal life where i live and thats what goes on! where i live no one really has any life prospects and for young girls they think the easiest thing to do is get pregnant and get a council house to get out of the house they share with their parents as home life isnt great, then they have a child that they can look after and give them unconditional love because they dont get it at home. thats why i say its a shame. i personally dont want children im too selfish, but these young girls have failed in school its impossible to get work in my area and having a child is the easiest way out for them. and before you all start i know a child isnt easy but thats just what they do. you tube the jeremy kyle show that will give you a look at the kind of poor people in my area.

and yes young girls go out with older men, it just happens.

if you are a teacher, then this is perfectly fine..however, if you aren:t, then i:d be worried..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123