+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Criteria for Good and Bad kissing

Criteria for Good and Bad kissing

My ex boyfriend was my first kiss. He liked to open his mouth really wide and get his tounge ad far in my mouth as possible and i thought that that was alright because i didnt know anything else. Since then I have kissed a few people but my most recent is my new interest. He doesnt try to see how far he can get is tounge in my mouth and he's really gentle and not forceful. His kisses are sweet. And before I met him, I thought my ex was a good kisser! HA!

So I just wanted to aske you guys what you thought of as a good kiss and a bad kiss

It can't be mechanical but it doesn't have to subscribe to any particular style for me.

You can sense love or lack of, in a kiss... whether sloppy, vigorous, soft, subtle, or whatever.

It's all about going with the flow and orally expressing the connection you feel.

Stuffing your tongue right down someones throat is the easy way to fail...

Unless they like it...

You should really watch this video.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/justsextv#p/u/39/-w5H7GKdpuc]YouTube - justsextv's Channel[/url]
    She talks about bad kissers and it's just so true XD

There once was a guy that kissed me and he was so bad I just walked away and tried to forget about it.
    He was the "almost no tongue" guy. He opened his mouth and just gave the tip of the tongue XD
    Oh that was really awful. He was the worst even though I've had bad ones before he was really
    by far the worst XD I like passionate or gentle kisses. I have two kisses on number one as a tie.
    One was really passionate and really good rough yet cool XD and the other one was just loving
    and gentle. Those are just my preferences though
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

^^ interesting point about the no tongue guy...

i had this convo with a female friend and her preference is little tongue, she simply doesnt care i guess. conflicting advice huh LOL... how is a male to know!! why o why must you girls mock us with conflicting advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sAsAk1 View Post
    You should really watch this video.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/justsextv#p/u/39/-w5H7GKdpuc]YouTube - justsextv's Channel[/url]
    She talks about bad kissers and it's just so true XD
    That clip was just too funny!

LOL I just tried out all those "bad kisses" and then the one good kiss example from the clip, on my boyfriend of course. He actually liked it when I throat raped him, BUT he would like to add one more criteria for a bad kiss- too much laughing instead of kissing!

i like throat rape too... i think its just a psychological thing, thinking the girl wants you bad. you forget how sloppy it is. LOL

Ever go out with one of those girls who ties a knot in her cherry stem with her tongue? I'm looking for the one who can untie it.

My ex-wife didn't kiss well. She used her teeth a lot to nibble my tongue. I never liked it. After 12 years, I liked it less and less.
    My current love is by far the hottest kisser, because she and I are so compatible in this area. She loves tongue play...inside her mouth, then mine, then hers, and so forth.
    One time, before we started sleeping together, we kissed for 2 hrs, almost none-stop.
    It's not only the technique. Fundamentally you have to enjoy your partner's scent, taste, feel and everything else.

Bad breath makes my vagina want to run away.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

What your current boyfriend does in an example of a great kiss. Your ex boyfriend's is more of lusty.

I have GOT to update this since I have had the worst kiss ever (again XD) It was like a breed between a vacuum cleaner and an octopus XDDD It was sooooooo bad! Imagine and octopus kissing your face sucking in your lips and everything and coming out all wet (on your face haha)
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

Your new boyfriend is a great kisser.And you will really enjoy with him while kissing.
    http://www.follicareresearch.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast