+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady problems...female insight appriciated

Lady problems...female insight appriciated

This could be kinda graphic.

Okay so my gf has had a period now for 2 and a half weeks and when it first started something solid came out like the size of a dime. I'm really concerned about her and I want her to go to the dr because she thinks she may have miscarried but I want her to find out what the problem is.

We don't have health insurance right now and I've told her to just go and I'll figure out where to get the money...am I worried about nothing or does this sound like something serious?...honestly I'm not all that familiar with what is normal with that stuff goin on.

I know its normal to have one...which is pretty much all I know...I just don't think its normal to last that long or have solid material coming out.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A 2.5 week long period is NOT normal!

And unless it was a 'solid' jelly like blob I don't think that's normal either. Get her to go to a DR.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. It's totally not normal and you have the right to be concerned about her health. She has to go to the doctor...
    I again say, your health care in USA suck balls! I can't imagine having such problem and thinking if I should go to a doc or not , just because I would lose money in case it would be nothing serious. People shouldn't have such worries.
    I wazzzz here

Yeah, like you don't pay for your healthcare, PP.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

^^^I agree...Obama and some Democrats are working on it...hopefully they pass some form of health care reform...but there is a lot of politicians being funded by insurance companies on both sides of the aisle meaning they oppose the bill and say its going to make us communist somehow....there is a big difference between Stalin and providing health care to people regardless of income...but I'm ranting back on topic.

She also had an IUD put in like 2 months ago and they put it in during her period so this was her first one after having it in...its still in place because I can feel the little string and I would think they would have noticed if she were pregnant before they put it in so thats why I don't think its a miscarriage.

@ girl...yea the solid thing was kinda rubbery...as I said earlier this could get kinda graphic...sorry....I'm just really worried about her and I know she is to but she won't admit it cause she is worried about money.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We pay for health care but we don't have to pay more everytime we go to the doctor. Hell, sometimes we don't even pay for medications. That's the difference. And besides, there is not many people here who don't have health care. Unemployed people have health care payed by the country. People who work must have health insurance as well, sometimes it's fully payed by the employer ,sometimes just partially, but to be honest even without health care, everybody is entitled to a minimum of medical care,without need to paying lots of money after.
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I pay through taxes- Canada. I'd never, ever have to be concerned about paying to go see a DR right out of my pocket, it comes off my cheque but at least I never have to worry about a situation like this.

Nothing is free and every example you cite takes money out of your pocket.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes it's not free ,but at least our countries know how to manage our money to avoid situations, where we have none at the moment to pay for a silly visit by the doctor. Is it so hard to understand? Or hmm... that we don't need to pay extra 10 000 bucks for few days at the hospital. Don't fool yourself, you pay two times for the same thing that we pay just once (and less money of course ).

edit: @chupa :Yeah,Im naive but at least I don't need to worry ,when I get sick I can get help everywhere I am,even if I don't have one cent in my wallet.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 19-03-10 at 12:12 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Your arguments are ridiculous and naive.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are free clinics all over US that offer services to women. Run a search for it in your area. My sister goes to one locally and she gets annual check ups, birth control, etc.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
    Your arguments are ridiculous and naive.
    actually she is correct that our system is not very good...the W.H.O. ranked our health care system 37th overall...you can read how they came to this ranking...it is a 10 year old ranking and I'm not saying it is a perfect ranking...but I'm not naive enough to think that our health care system is not broken...there are many problems on many fronts from the insurance companies to the drs to malpractice attorneys all the way to medical fraud on the part of drs and patients we all end up paying for.

You are correct that at some point at least through taxes she pays for her health care but dividing the bill up over an entire country makes the bill smaller than just panning it off on one person....in means that regardless of income everybody has an equal chance (to a certain extent) at a reasonable level of medical attention.

Oops...forgot the who link...[url]http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html[/url]
    Last edited by dewilliams2; 19-03-10 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    There are free clinics all over US that offer services to women. Run a search for it in your area. My sister goes to one locally and she gets annual check ups, birth control, etc.
    We have one close to us but its really nasty...its in an awful part of town and they were even shut down once for reusing needles. I know they don't do it now...or at least they shouldn't be since its new management and drs...I'd rather just pay and know she isn't going to come back with aids...I'll get the money...I can pick up some side jobs and overtime.

Do you have a Planned Parenthood? They're not as expensive as going to a regular doc.

It sounds to me like she was clotting, which can be dangerous. She needs to see somebody, for sure.
    Spammer Spanker

Yea we do actually I didn't think about that....thank you...we'll check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast