+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife sends me a text message about sex????

yeah, I am the kind of person who'd follow a cause to the grave. that's what most people respect about me as well.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    yeah, I am the kind of person who'd follow a cause to the grave. that's what most people respect about me as well.
    You should fit in here, then.

They got these social clubs called democrats and republicans that behave in the same manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You should fit in here, then.

They got these social clubs called democrats and republicans that behave in the same manner.
    Fras, you shit stick stirrer.

Both those parties are ruled by one, and you knew that when you said it.

You should have mentioned all of the anti-social clubs who are keen to take both parties out. True patriots...

I pray for you lot, and I'm not spiritual.

Can we add religion to the mix if we're going to turn political anyway?

Just saying...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Nothing religious about garroting the fockwits in power or the morons who support them, Aera.

Multiculturalism is being used to water down liberty.

Those who came from nothing sense no loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Nothing religious about garroting the fockwits in power or the morons who support them, Aera.

Political conscience and God have many similarities... the main one being the existence of either is questionable to say the least.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

So Fascism is god?

Sorry, but I'd rather die than submit to that.

Or take out a dozen when I die.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

It's oddly, (and ironically) communistic isn't it?

Have you heard of the new coffee party?

They're like the tea partiers, only more liberal I think.

I prefer coffee over tea, anyway.

So Fascism is god?

Sorry, but I'd rather die than submit to that.

Or take out a dozen when I die.
    I think you missed my point entirely... sigh...

- James Allen

I actually feel bad now for chasing the kid away. Was I really being that nasty?
    Last edited by Indignant; 22-03-10 at 10:37 AM.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

someone should infract me for being mean to newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I lost almost all love for her over a period of three years and finally left her
    Once we were back together I told her to get out three times before she actually changed her ways
    After things began to normalize I tried to regain the lost love by hugging, kissing, and touching whenever I thought about it, but was rebuffed most of the time
    I stopped touching her legs and ass because she blew up about it, she said I was objectifying her
    I stopped hugging her because she always just stood there while I hugged her, and then she'd say "are we done?"
    I stopped kissing her because of all of the above
    We don't hold hands anymore because I don't want to. I don't feel that emotional connection anymore.
    It sounds like this relationship is dead and buried. It lives in name only.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    I actually feel bad now for chasing the kid away. Was I really being that nasty?
    Actually I rarely post on weekends because I only have internet access at the office. I read all of the posts since friday and still agree that counseling is the best of my options right now. Like Indignant said, I think that people are way too eager to jump ship when things go south instead of putting in some effort. I'd also like to apologize to Indignant for my remarks on Friday, and offer to edit or delete that post (you know the one). Friday was not a good day and when I read that comment, and between the lines of it, it felt like a slap in the face. In any case I'm not one to hold grudges whether on the internet or in 'the real world'. I also think its funny that I'd be referred to as "a kid" at 27. I do take a measure of offense to that, but that is purely because of things that I have personally gone through in the past regarding my age. In fact, I only mention that last bit to speak to the fact that I only attack people if I am REALLY offended. There is no need to edit the "kid" remark.

With regards to others' posts I am not totally writing off divorce, but it would take one of us cheating on each other. I am also not saying that I am "above" cheating in some way. I have had discussions in another thread about how I feel about cheating, but perhaps came off as "high on my horse". I was not claiming that I would never cheat in some moment of weakness, only that I'd never premeditatedly cheat and that I'd also avoid situations where cheating could possibly take place.. Further, I'd be wrong for cheating no matter what the circumstances.
    Last edited by Incognito; 22-03-10 at 08:28 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

sometimes....cheating....puts a spark back into a relationship....and at other times....it may destroy it...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    That precisely the probem. I didn't have to act it out before, it came naturally because I wanted to be a good husband. Then after I lost my will to be affectionate and sensitive I started trying to get it back by doing those things WHENEVER I thought to do so. If the thought even passed my mind at work, I'd call and say "I love you" and start a conversation. If she walked by I'd check her out and compliment her. If she was not doing something important I'd come up behind her and hug her. The list goes on and on. Eventually anybody would become disheartened after trying to do so much with no reciprocation. I am mainly against putting forth MORE effort after having dirt kicked in my face so many times.

Backgrounds- Thats a large area to cover. Anything in particular you want to know?
    Professions- I'm a construction inspector. She used to be an animal groomer, but had to stop because of nerve issues in her arm. She is now a secretary.
    Hobbies- I lift weights, cook and play video games. Paintballing interests me too, but I just got a gun, so I don't do it regularly. She bakes,a nd JUST recently got into playing video games regularly. Other than that she has no hobbies, and doesn't go out. I frequently TELL her to go hang out with friends, but she never does. She does visit family out of state, but not often.
    so she does work? someone might have mentioned that she doesn't...how old is her child?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast