+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wife sends me a text message about sex????

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    she had extreme anger issues for years. Two of the grossest/stupidest instances were when i gave her daughter a cup of water at dinner when she said she was thirsty. She got angry claiming that "i gave her too much" when she didn't even attempt to get her anything to drink. The other time was when i was extremely sick and couldn't even stand without being doubled over in pain. She wanted to go out somewhere and when i explained that i was in too much pain to walk from our third floor apartment, out to the parking lot, and then around at an unknown loction she said "i hate that fact that you are sick, i wish you weren't sick so that we could actually do something".......no picture those words being said in the nastiest of tones possible. I ended up going, and it took me about ten minutes to painfully make my way down the steps, out to the car, (getting in took another few minutes because i had to lower myself as best i could since i couldn'r just climb in). When we got there i was sweating because i was in so much pain, but i figured that she'd be happy i was there. Well, she asked if i was getting out to go into the store. Since she asked (which obviously implies a choice) i said that i'd rather wait in the car because i was in so much pain. She then threw the car into reverse, and peeled wheels out of the parking lot. I didn't know what was going on. She wouldn't tell me for about five minutes, but when she did start talking all she said was "i wanted for us to go out as a family". Does that sound reasonable to you? I'd bring up the times she returned my rings to me after a stupid argument, but it would only be proving my point further.

Anyway, like i said before i never did anything that could have warranted this. Had i cheated, been abusive, done something criminal, or anything else equally wrong i would understand, but i didn't.
    maybe your wife is just a self absorbed selfish bitch who is a control freak!!!!!!
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I really don't think it matters any more. This thread is really old, and was brought back to the top of the pile inadvertently.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678