+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Damn I think i messed up! Any Help?

Damn I think i messed up! Any Help?

First time posting here, my name is Jake its nice to meet you all!

OK I'm a 19 yr male and im usually very cool and outgoing.

anyway I met this chick through a friend and we start talking for a week and I asked her out and she said yes. I went pretty smooth on our first date and i think everything went pretty well. She gave me a kiss when i drop her off that day and she invite me to join her again the next day with some of her frens.

So the next day we get tgt and everything went cool before we decided to get above the influence. I've quit that shit for awhile and I thought i'm able to handle it. But i guess i got too ****ed up or something and I cant remember what i did but i guess i did something stupid to her( maybe tryna touch her and stuffs).

It seems like i make her think that all i care is bout sex and I really didnt mean it. She's a really sweet and nice girl, plus i really like her now and i rly dont wanna give her a bad impression even though this the 2nd time im seeing her and the 1st time seeing her frens. So it went a lil awkward afterwards and when i drop her off that day she tell me we can't go out yet cause she needa figure it out.

Should I just be honest with her and let her know that I loss myself cause of the influence? Anyway suggestion?

Thanks alot guys =)

Ist suggestion: Stop doing drugs because a girl who you like is doing them
    2nd suggestion: Stop doing drugs
    3rd suggestion: Find a cute girl who isn't doing drugs and as her out (while keeping suggestions 1 and 2 clearly in mind)
    Last edited by Incognito; 20-03-10 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Correction of major grammatical error
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

She's the dumbass who got high with you on the second date. I don't know why she would expect you to act the same as you did on the first.
    Spammer Spanker

She not a bad person or a pot head what not. She's still in high school u know having fun and stuff. I wanna know what should i tell her to make her think I'm not a pervy haha

How is feeling her up pervy? Pervy would be trying to get her dog to lick your manly bits. Wanting to cop a feel is just the way guys are, as she should know. If she has issues with that, she should remain in control the situation on dates.
    Spammer Spanker

come on. girls knows that will happen!