+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Premature Ejaculation

Premature Ejaculation

Yup, I suffer from it. I can be inside for like 30 seconds and then it just goes.
    I want to try some pills or something cause I hate not being able to go longer with my gf. She can give me hand jobs for about 30 min without me exploding, but as soon as i go in her I go.
    Does anyone know of something that I can try from GNC or the vitamin shop, something I can buy at the store, cause I don't want to order something from the internet without knowing what it is. Thanks.

-Raines

I heard that it helps if you pull out ur penis and squeeze it with two fingers.. and keep repeating that everytime u feel it coming too soon.

Good luck!

Try to do algebra problems in your head, it'll get your mind off of it. Also, watch out what you take from GNC. Make sure you check reviews by searching it on www.google.com . The stuff isn't approved by the FDC and I had a friend wind up in the hospital with serious heart trouble from taking some excersize supplements from there.

Practice masturbating. I've read that if you should try to get yourself to the point of ejaculation and then cut yourself off, some how. Pinch, squeeze, think of baseball. Then keep going. Repeat this, as its like practice, and it may help. Only problem is you need your privacy for this.
    "What is love? Maybe love is just finding someone who makes you feel less lonely"

Yeah, practice tantric masturbation or just masturbate constantly. By training yourself to not cum you'll last a lot longer in bed or by masturbating constantly you'll exercise the member into needing more stimulation for ejaculation. Hope that helps.
    Heit ist mein taug.