+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I blow it?

Did I blow it?

Ill make this as short as possible

I have been dating a girl for a month, every date has been great, she came over my house the last time we were together and I got to about 2/3rd base. Once again so far so good. Then I messed up, on st patricks day I was so drunk I told her we should hang out that coming Friday (she said she was free to hang out Friday or Sunday) and she said ok. Then I said "I dont care how bold this sounds but I had a great time on Sunday (when she came over) and that kissing her felt right".

She responded with smiley faces and said she doesnt make bold statements but she had a good time too, then texted again saying that I will learn it takes a long time for her to crack (open up). I responded the next morning with "and you'll learn when I drink too much I can be partially retarded" She laughed and said it was all good, but unfortunately that Friday all of a sudden it was her friend's birthday...she did call to tell me it personally and said shed make it up to me, I accepted although I probably could barely mask my disappointment. Its now Tuesday and we have not spoken or texted since...Did I blow it or is it still too soon?

I think it's too early to make that call yet. Give her a call or text to see how she's doing, how her weekend was, etc. You can base your next move from there. If she likes you she'll respond no problem. No need to panic yet though because that would really make things worse.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

I could see how maybe your last text could be misconstrued. Don't freak out though. She may be wondering when a good time to contact you is as well. Give her a text, or a call, leave a voice mail. If you don't hear back from her in a couple of days after that then you'll have your answer.

If I seriously like someone, I don't go for very long without making some sort of contact with them.