+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A problem that many have

A problem that many have

ok, the first time i tried to post this message it didnt work so now im probably not gonna have as much detail. anyways, my girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and we've stayed friends. wen i had asked her y, she said that she didnt want ot break up wit me that i was a great boyfriend but that she didnt want to end up hurting me. that was bull. i found out later that she thought that i was a great boyfriend but that i guess i was too much on the dorky(which is really not true) for the past few days i had been ok, we still called each other, she even had a new boyfriend and it didnt really bother me much. i never did stop loving her but i felt that my feelings werent as strong anymore. they came back tho, i still love her. like i said we have been friends and she even cheated on her boyfriend wit me last thursday. i know that it didnt mean anything, i know she likes me just physically but after a comment from my cousin that ended any "benefits" that i mite've had. do u know how much it urts to know that the person u love not only doesnt care for u in tha way but talks to u bout other guys. u c, im really like her only best friend that will actually talk to her and listen to her so she thinks that its ok to tell me these things. rite b4 writin this i was on the phone with her and i told her so. to me that shows that she doesnt see me in any other form than just friend and that really hurts me. i dont know how to tell her that just being around her especially with some1 else really hurts me, i dont want us to stop being friends and since we have same classes and same friends its really hard. especially bcuz im afraid that if i tell her these things that she'll try to comfort me but inside she really wont care. u know she was the one to say I love you to me. she said it to me first. and i can honestly say that it was a genuine one and not just the i love you that u tell any1. doesnt that say that u wanna b attached. y that hell does this happen to me? i know these question r always asked but damnit y? if any1 could give me some advice plz do

first of all, how long were ya'll together and how old are you/is she???

Maby she just not right for you, so your better off without her. I know thats probabily not what you want to here, or that comforting but give it some thought.

I beleive that things happen for a reason so when my relationship ended, because i still have strong feelings for her i was on a major downer and still am, but then i think shes just a dirty slut and im better off without her:}!!!

Works for me!