+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: "good girls" vs. "skanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think I should add that getting a vasectomy in no way affects your orgasm, how much you ejaculate, or anything else for that matter.
    Wait a minute...you still ejaculate? I thought you didn't O.o

That's what many guys think. You still ejaculate semen, but no sperm. The sperm is such a small part of what you actually ejaculate that you likely won't notice its absence.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is also what my guy thinks. In fact I kind of did too. We both thought we didn't like the idea of shooting blanks but we also know when the time comes the DR will talk us through all the pros and cons. It's very good to know from a man who has had one done.

Thanks!

No problem. He can either get a local anesthesia, or a general. Go with the general. I thought it would be "more manly" to get the local and was awake while they did the first tube. The THOUGHT of what he was doing coupled with the smell of burning flesh (as he was cauterized the vas deferen), and me constricting my chest as I crossed my arms because I was stressed caused me to pass out. I had to be awakened with an ammonia pack and had to reschedule to get the other vas deferen done while under general anesthesia. Apparently while unconscious I tried to get off the table, and it took four people to control me. I had no recollection of this, but the surgeon said that he would only do the other side if I came back and went under general anesthesia. It was slightly embarrassing to pass out, but it is understandable and I have a story to tell now.

The THOUGHT of what he was doing coupled with the smell of burning flesh (as he was cauterized the vas deferen), and me constricting my chest as I crossed my arms because I was stressed caused me to pass out.
    Just the thought of that being done to me makes me wanna cry and scream like a baby.

I thought it would be "more manly" to get the local and was awake while they did the first tube.
    You're a brave man, Cog. I'm thinking most guys would go general all the way!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Just the thought of that being done to me makes me wanna cry and scream like a baby.
    Well it actually didn't hurt at all. It was the thought of what he was doing. I was steadily compressing my chest as he told me what he was doing. I think that I was expecting to feel something and was bracing myself for the pain (which never came). Perhaps he should have just shut his mouth or talked about something else. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    A lot of good that bravery got me, LOL. I ended up passing out, which is far less manly than going for the general anesthesia right off the bat.

That's what many guys think. You still ejaculate semen, but no sperm. The sperm is such a small part of what you actually ejaculate that you likely won't notice its absence.
    Another plus....my friends whose husbands have had a vasectomy say that it makes their semen taste better. It could be all in their head (pun intended), but they said they noticed a definite improvement.

I've never heard that one before. I suspect that an improvement in diet is more likely though.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Some guys are uncomfortable with the idea of leaving their junk unattended like that.
    Spammer Spanker

my mother once advised me to be a wife and prostitute to my husband. Of course this doesn't mean that you go and prostitute yourself. It just means that you get on your knees and take some cum on your face if you don't want your husband to get sex somewhere else.
    It is what it is. Men want sex, women don't give it that much after marriage. Men will get it somewhere else if need be. That's just how they are. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baybee View Post
    my mother once advised me to be a wife and prostitute to my husband. Of course this doesn't mean that you go and prostitute yourself. It just means that you get on your knees and take some cum on your face if you don't want your husband to get sex somewhere else.
    It is what it is. Men want sex, women don't give it that much after marriage. Men will get it somewhere else if need be. That's just how they are. Simple as that.
    you have a very classy mother

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men want sex, women don't give it that much after marriage.
    I hope your mother didn't share this piece of misinformation with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It just means that you get on your knees and take some cum on your face if you don't want your husband to get sex somewhere else.
    Best sentence ever.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Oh really? Is that why I've been married for 5 years to a woman who has 1/100th the sex drive that I do and I've never cheated? It sounds like an incorrect generalization to me.

The reasoning behind what she said was useful/correct, but it could have been said in a much more dignified manner. Of course some men would cheat if they didn't get enough sex at home, but doing whatever he wants just to keep him around does make you a prostitute. If you get no enjoyment out of taking a load on your face or anal sex or whatever, then don't do those things. If you find those things humiliating, don't do those things. A prostitute will do whatever for a price. If your "price" is keeping a man around, and you're willing to do any sexual act for that "price" (despite how much you loathe it) you are a prostitute (as your mother outlined). Don't do that.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast