+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: "good girls" vs. "skanks"

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    So did your partner(s) know that ? Why or why not ?
    Nope well the first was that I told him, numerous times I wanted more sex than once every week. He'd screw me 3 days in a row and not touch me for 2 weeks. That didn't count. I dumped him.

This time around I'm must more satisfied. Multiple times a week. But I could go for more. No need to say I need more because I'm "satisfied" but sure, I wouldn't mind another sack session or 2 a week but I'm good without it. Leaves me wanting and craving it more...

My sex drive changes drastically depending on who I'm with. My ex didn't really turn me on all that much, so we didn't have sex very much and I found that my sex drive actually faded after being with him for a few years, not just toward him but in general.

My current husband drives me wild, so we have sex all the time. I am so glad he doesn't travel for work because I couldn't stand it.
    Spammer Spanker

I often wonder how much birth control pills influence women's sex drive. A few years ago I completely lost interest in sex. I loved my boyfriend at the time, found him attractive, and was happy with how he treated me, but had zero interest in sleeping with him. The idea seemed strange and when I did have sex it felt mechanical and weird.

I brought it up to my doctor and she switched me to a different form of pill. Within a week I was back to tackling my boyfriend at the door when he arrived home from work and tearing his clothes off. The difference was amazing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was no difference whatso ever. I've been on 3 types of pills.

Eliminate the pills and tell your husband to get a vasectomy. Its safer than all other options.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Eliminate the pills and tell your husband to get a vasectomy. Its safer than all other options.
    I don't know how people can do that... self mutilation is bad

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um it isn't self mutiulation dude. Doing your own circumcision might be.

A vasectomy takes about an hour, is out patient, is covered by most insurances, has a recovery time of about a week, and is permanent (but also reversable if necessary). You can't beat that. I paid $50.00 to have what amounts to a permanent condom. Women "getting their tubes tied" is major surgery that takes months to recover from, it is not as effective as a men's vasectomy, and can result in ectopic pregnancy (which is extrmemly dangerous and sometimes fatal). Taking hormones (ie birth control) affects all women differently, some have minimal side effects and others have major ones.

I would still not like vasectomy...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just wait until you grow up and your wife asks you to after birthing your children out of her vagina. I as a woman personally see that as "fair". I take a pill everyday for years not to have your children then one day I will birth your children out of my vagina, the least you can is snip snip when the time comes when we don't want anymore children. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Just wait until you grow up and your wife asks you to after birthing your children out of her vagina. I as a woman personally see that as "fair". I take a pill everyday for years not to have your children then one day I will birth your children out of my vagina, the least you can is snip snip when the time comes when we don't want anymore children. IMO.
    Yeah, I see the point and it makes much sense, but damn... my balls are sacred...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Yeah, I see the point and it makes much sense, but damn... my balls are sacred...
    It's got dick all to do with your balls.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vasectomies improve your sex life because you won't have to worry about getting a woman knocked up. They are considered a minor surgical procedure. Your testicles will be fine (when the time is right) robot. It's a tiny incision. but you are way too young to think about that any time soon.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    but you are way too young to think about that any time soon.
    Well, just now I don't think I'll ever have to worry about it... and even if I did, hopefully having the cell phone next to my balls has made me sterile.

I think I should add that getting a vasectomy in no way affects your orgasm, how much you ejaculate, or anything else for that matter (except it nixes pregnancy, which is the obvious goal anyway). Almost every man that I've talked to about vasectomies had one of those misconceptions. When I had mind done they were able to do it through a tiny incision that only required one or two stitches. Now there are no stitches necessary. There are nothing but plusses about this procedure and I advocate it to any and ever man who wants a permanent and more pleasurable alternative to condoms.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast