+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pictures...

flo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

pictures...

Does it mean anything when an ex keeps up pictures of you on his social network sites even though we've done NC for a few months now?
    It wasn't a bad split, I ended things because his ex came back into the picture and he was 'confused'. The ex broke his heart so I assumed I was in a losing battle. I was already heartbroken enough about him so bailed out and told him this. I ofered the possiblity of meeting up in the future if he wanted to try things again, once he's sorted himself out. His ex has been in contact but he hasn't removed any pictures of me and him. He has removed other pics of himself though and he removed her pics when we got together.

Could this mean anything or am I reading too much into it?

People give too much importance to social networks.. it could mean nothing, if you are part of his life and if it didn't end up bad, he has no reason to delete them...

It could mean anything. The fact that he hasn't called and said he wants you back is all that really matters.
    Spammer Spanker

I still have a couple pictures up of me and one of my exes. I just don't see the point in removing them; I don't browse my Facebook photos.

flo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm grateful for all your responses.

The thing that bothers me most is that they are quite couply ones, and also the fact that he has taken down all those of his ex. If he wasn't that bothered about pictures of exes, surely he'd had left hers up too?
    also, there are several with me in them which are near the front of his photo's so he'll more than likely have seen them/realised they're there, as he changes his pictures often.

I'll admit I'm still recovering from everything and while I'm slowly and surely accepting that we just didn't work out, the ex being the only issue, I've found myself questionning this. It's pretty trivial and silly I know, but I thought I'd at least get some other perpectives for peace of mind.

Again, thanks for all your responses

Some breakups are a bit worse than others as shown with the ex. In my opinion, as you have left an open door though you've given him no reason to do anything like that.