+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Submissive Men

Submissive Men

I think I am one. Now, before you ask, I'll say it now: no, I'm not gay. How do I know? Looking at hot girls makes me horny. I've never fantasized about sex with a man.

Now, I don't mean to imply that I enjoy acting like a girl's servant, or that I tend to go with the flow and do what I'm told. On the contrary, I'm a very individualistic person. I'm talking about sexuality, here.

For me, it's not as serious as wanting to be chained and whipped. I'll admit: I have fantasized about being tied up and/or blindfolded by a woman, as well as being raped. I also enjoy a degree of roughness during sex, to the point that marks are left afterward.

However, what really gets me going is when a woman is aggressive about what she wants. I love to feel desired, even objectified. I know I can approach and flirt with girls, but when that turns out successfully, my emotional response is something like, "Cool, I did a good job." But then I realize that those girls are often just sitting around waiting to be approached, and may have gotten along with the first decent guy to come on to them.

On the other hand, if the girl approaches and flirts with me, I get caught off guard, and it's really exciting. Especially so if I didn't notice her much before she approached me, because then it's a surprise that totally changes my day. And I get to thinking, "Man, I must be really special if she chose me out of all those other dudes." I realize she wants something from me, and if she's attractive, I feel a compulsion to give it to her. Her aggressiveness makes me feel a little vulnerable, but I like that. I am attracted to dangerous situations. She immediately stands out above all the other girls, and the encounter is far more memorable for me than if it had been the other way around.

Maybe it has something to do with my tendency toward indecision. I have trouble ordering at restaurants and things like that. I'm a relativist/existentialist type, and so find it difficult to take a stance much of the time. I always know there are so many things I could do in a day, and so don't know which it should be. The type of aggressive girl who approaches men seems less prone to this condition. Her decisiveness is a complement, which makes me feel a greater sense of purpose.

This behavior also extends to the bedroom. How am I supposed to know when we should have sex, and in what position? I think my ideal sex life would be one in which my partner frequently initiates, and tells me what she wants to do to me or vice versa--and then, God willing, I make sure it's done! What I really want is a girl to come up to me and tell me how sexy she thinks I am. Invade my personal space, coerce me into a love-making position, and start ripping off my clothes. Don't ask, just start giving me a blowjob. Then pin me down and force yourself on top of me. I'll wait for you to have your fill and enjoy every second of it.

Ladies of the world, please make my dreams come true. I want to be toyed with.

I don't know why I think I like that too..

No, you're just gay.

Kidding. You're normal.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

a lot of men like it when the woman initiates.... aggressive women are really sexy i think. my woman initiates most of the time, and i love it. im not passive at all, so i quickly take over.

I don't really think this is about gender or sexual orientation what so ever. It's definitely the element of humanity in all all of us (not that everyone is exactly this way, because some of us are wired different then others, but for the large majority it must be). Simply put, everyone would like to be desired sexually, and its extremely satisfying with the chemicals in your brain going CrAzY.

I'm sure that there are some very dominant females out there who would like to have their way with you, Waggiston.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I'm sure that there are some very dominant females out there who would like to have their way with you, Waggiston.
    That's all I needed to know!

You're a total bottom.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're a total bottom.
    That made me laugh out loud.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I can't deny it.

I think thats hot as S$#@ that you want to be toyed with There is def girls out there!!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothing turns me on more than an aggressive woman. Nothing.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Hear that ladies? Go forth and conquer!

I seem like a really submissive guy, but I'm really dominant in the sack. I like to rip clothes off and suck and lick on nipples, nibble on ears and necking. I like being on top and doing all the grabbing and the thrusting. I like to expel all my energy on my victiim.

They say it's the quiet ones you're supposed to watch.

In this case, it's my gf who loves to ride me and taunt me by rubbing herself. I like her because she knows what she wants and I always get to give it to her. Our sex could be more aggressive since neither of us are submissive, but she's a delicate little beauty and I have to be careful about handling her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to be on top, and in her ass.

Ultimate Domination!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast