+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When a man asks you about the size of his penis...

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    hahaa you and the rest of the heterosexual guys... I always thought gay and lesbians are lucky...
    Not true... lesbians tend to get beat in the locker rooms in high school... you try... really, really try not to stare...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm generally honest with men when it comes to their questions. A guy who asks about his size is usually of average size. I just tell them they can satisfy at least 1 billion of the women in the world as far as meeting physical needs is concerned. That usually makes them grin and put a little pep in their step.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Not true... lesbians tend to get beat in the locker rooms in high school... you try... really, really try not to stare...
    They get beaten? Wow... I never heard of that...

Why would a fellow even ask that question?? He's with a chick who remains with him, she's with a guy who does it for her on some level or another, maybe multiple.... it just seems like a dead end question.

If he is insecure, he should ask about his rhythm and sex beat as compared to others.... his staying power, his cunnilingus efforts, and all that. If he wants to get heavenly, how he cares about her and thinks about her.

The human vagina is quite adept at accommodating whatever comes it's way. Why does the human dick have panic attacks after the fact?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    They get beaten? Wow... I never heard of that...
    Well I did anyway... then again, it was a bit of a podunk school with low tolerances for homosexuals or bisexuals.

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Why would a fellow even ask that question?? He's with a chick who remains with him, she's with a guy who does it for her on some level or another, maybe multiple.... it just seems like a dead end question.

If he is insecure, he should ask about his rhythm and sex beat as compared to others.... his staying power, his cunnilingus efforts, and all that. If he wants to get heavenly, how he cares about her and thinks about her.

The human vagina is quite adept at accommodating whatever comes it's way. Why does the human dick have panic attacks after the fact?
    Sometimes you want to 'hear it' not just draw your own conclusions. It's no different from women asking men if their bust is adequate... how their figure appeals to them...

It's not always about insecurity... sometimes it's just a matter of curiosity.

- James Allen

Last part mad me laugh...I don't think mine has ever had a panic attack.

Well I did anyway... then again, it was a bit of a podunk school with low tolerances for homosexuals or bisexuals.
    That sucks. I'm sorry for you, people who do that deserve to be with men who beat them or something... just not a good person.

I'm sorry...we must have went to the same high school...I wasn't gay so I don't know but I do know I went to school with a lot of closed mined people...I always knew it since I was raised in a liberal household but I noticed it even more when I moved away and went to college.

Sometimes you want to 'hear it' not just draw your own conclusions. It's no different from women asking men if their bust is adequate... how their figure appeals to them...

It's not always about insecurity... sometimes it's just a matter of curiosity.
    Why should you care? They're with you and unless it's part and parcel to a one night stand... why should you ask? They're with you afterall.

Bad logic, bad soul.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I don't think I'd be qualified to answer that!

The men who ask me tend to be young adults and within average size range (though on the lower end). I do think they are genuinely curious and insecure. maybe virgins?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't think I'd be qualified to answer that!

The men who ask me tend to be young adults and within average size range (though on the lower end). I do think they are genuinely curious and insecure. maybe virgins?
    I've never actually asked that question, but I did wonder... might be because I am a virgin

Why should you care? They're with you and unless it's part and parcel to a one night stand... why should you ask? They're with you afterall.

Bad logic, bad soul.
    Bad logic, bad soul? I think I've been insulted... oh well...

Anyway, why can't you ask for the sake of curiosity? A man who is capable of talking about his size rather than avoiding the issue strikes me as more secure. At least I know he trusts me enough to ask about such matters. Time goes on and he expounds upon this... no longer wondering if size is adequate but moving on to technique... including my own feedback. It's sharing on a more intimate level... and I value such things. It's better than not knowing what's on his mind in matters of sex and being unable to provide the feedback he needs to make sex more enjoyable for both involved.

- James Allen

Bad logic, bad soul? I think I've been insulted... oh well...

Anyway, why can't you ask for the sake of curiosity? A man who is capable of talking about his size rather than avoiding the issue strikes me as more secure. At least I know he trusts me enough to ask about such matters. Time goes on and he expounds upon this... no longer wondering if size is adequate but moving on to technique... including my own feedback. It's sharing on a more intimate level... and I value such things. It's better than not knowing what's on his mind in matters of sex and being unable to provide the feedback he needs to make sex more enjoyable for both involved.

It's all arbitrary and according to his partner and the distinctions she makes, not him.

It more or less comes down to her positive or negative note on the rating of his cock as she merely need open her thighs, anywhere, and get no complaints.

Hence the fictitious question, "why is it when a guy talks about his donger he says things such as...if I fell out of a tree, I'd strike oil, yet you never hear a gal say.... if I fell out of a tree, I'd trap a bear"?

It's all arbitrary and according to his partner and the distinctions she makes, not him.

It more or less comes down to her positive or negative note on the rating of his cock as she merely need open her thighs, anywhere, and get no complaints.

Hence the fictitious question, "why is it when a guy talks about his donger he says things such as...if I fell out of a tree, I'd strike oil, yet you never hear a gal say.... if I fell out of a tree, I'd trap a bear"?
    I believe you are mistaken in believing it's all according to partner... criticism in the bedroom works both ways -- this forum is demonstrative of that. Plenty of men have complained about the lack of initiative (or depth... or too much depth) of their partners. Though it is stereotypical for the belief that women do all the complaining and men do all the worrying... I don't see much to support the idea that this is the only way it is.

Hence the "battle of the sexes" arises again, only to fall away to a draw... like it always does. Why? Because there isn't a battle... both sides have their share of advantages and disadvantages... even when it comes to bedroom criticism and worrying about their parts being the right size (men wonder if they're big enough... women wonder if they're small enough).

- James Allen

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast