+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: When a man asks you about the size of his penis...

lol............

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Believe it or not, I get asked this a lot. When a man asks me how he compares in size to other men, should I lie? How honest should I be? Some men seem genuinely clueless... Don't you guys look at other men in the restroom?

(For those who don't know, I'm a nurse.)
    Guys don't look for fear of getting a smack from a stranger. Because we can't do anything about it and because we now live in a world where girls tell us that size DOES matter (within reason) we are all insecure.
    So we ask and we hope for a positive answer. I shouldn't have to lecture girls on dumb questions asked because of insecurities. If he is small and you tell him, it will hurt, but he has to learn the truth and find out
    how to please his partner. So be honest, but make it constructive and if need be, educational (eg. we can't find our first clitoris without a little help just like girls give crap hand-jobs until taught how).
    It may seem like a lot of work to invest so early in a relationship, but remember this the next time you ask if you look fat in that dress.
    M

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming102 View Post
    Guys don't look for fear of getting a smack from a stranger. Because we can't do anything about it and because we now live in a world where girls tell us that size DOES matter (within reason) we are all insecure.
    So we ask and we hope for a positive answer. I shouldn't have to lecture girls on dumb questions asked because of insecurities. If he is small and you tell him, it will hurt, but he has to learn the truth and find out
    how to please his partner. So be honest, but make it constructive and if need be, educational (eg. we can't find our first clitoris without a little help just like girls give crap hand-jobs until taught how).
    It may seem like a lot of work to invest so early in a relationship, but remember this the next time you ask if you look fat in that dress.
    M
    If I were interested in an actual relationship with someone, I would never do this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

We really don't look over and say, "Oh man! Nice size!"

-.-

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678