+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boyfriends and clubs

boyfriends and clubs

Hey guys so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 yrs. We go to the club a lot but some of his friends invite him to a club. A guys night out. Now is it a bad thing if I let him go. Yes I trust him. Never had a real issue with other girls. But all I can think of is what if he dances with girls buys them drink and I don't know. But I don't want to be a nagging girlfriend and say No you can't go because I said so. Any advice what boyfriends go to a club for other then to hang with friends

If you you can trust him, what harm would it do?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as long as he comes home to you, what's the problem?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dancing, buying drinks for random girls is crossing the line IMO. Does he know that you think that flirtatious behavior is not alright? Or does he go to clubs and claim that dancing and chatting up random hoes in a bar is perfectly acceptable?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    as long as he comes home to you, what's the problem?
    I'd have a huge problem if he came home to me after a night flirting and dancing with hoes. Chilling with his homies? No problem. Chilling with homies plus dancing attracting, chatting up and buying drinks for girls? Big problem. But my guy knows this and agrees that this is crossing the line. After all I won't be chatting up, flirting and dancing with random dudes in the club...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see the problem with him dancing, unless his idea of dancing is grinding.* Buying drinks for girls? eh, not a good idea.

*I remember a thread not long ago about women going out dancing without their boyfriends who don't dance, and it seemed like the women (including me) didn't really have a problem with that. Why should it be different for the men?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I'd have a huge problem if he came home to me after a night flirting and dancing with hoes. Chilling with his homies? No problem. Chilling with homies plus dancing attracting, chatting up and buying drinks for girls? Big problem. But my guy knows this and agrees that this is crossing the line. After all I won't be chatting up, flirting and dancing with random dudes in the club...
    Quote Originally Posted by llnatalie56ll View Post
    But all I can think of is what if he dances with girls buys them drink and I don't know.
    this girl is only "imagining" what might happen. just because a guy goes out to the clubs with his friends doesn't mean that he is going to unwind by trying to hook up with another girl. that is a very costly and dangerous night imo.

raverboy

Chillin' with the boys is one thing at a club. Buying drinks for girls can be costly too. What's the point of buying these chicks drinks? To get their attention. Why does he need a girl's attention so much that he has to shell out money for her? If he's taken then his spare cash should be spent on the woman he's committed to, not these random hoes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Random thought: I hate how everyone calls a girl a "ho" because she goes out to dance and a guy offers her a drink. Women are our own worst enemies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know that... women are your typical haters.

raverboy

It really depends on the guy honestly. I was just out bowling with my girlfriend and a best friend the other night. At one point, I whispered to my friend, "Hey, just the two of us should go to the Rose (local bar) sometime soon and get wild, but not too wild of course." Now we're both in committed relationships. At worst, we would go to the bar, have a good time, maybe dance with a girl here and there, but thats where it would end. Just two guys, going out to a bar, getting drunk, proving to ourselves we still got it, and thats the end of it. No big deal and nothing to be jealous about. Who am I kidding, I'm an introvert, I've never had it, I've just been lucky. HAHA
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only part I'd have a problem with is dancing with females. I as a dancer know what "dancing" is like in bars... and I wouldn't want my guys penis "backin' that ass up" (if you know what I mean.)

tell him whats up. duh! you have all the right to say what you really think. guess what? coming from a guy, you are right. lol