+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: i babygirl i, hi!!!

yEAH SHE BEEN AROUND BUT JUST NOT POSTING SO ACTUALLY I GUESS NOT. OH WELL

baby girl first of all if you are going to tell me to **** off call me u have my digits.
    and you know what u posted those pictures up for attention negative or good and you know that. dont get upset when you dished it out and people gave you their opinions dont start trouble and then just walk away screw that if i were you i would still post. so what and what? anyways if you want to take my (oh well) in a bad way thats your problem, not mine. blue

Blue's got BALLS! damn girl! Wahooo, guess us women from Florida got it all uh!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    guess us women from Florida got it all uh!
    eh . . . . . not as great as jersey women. GODDAMN they're hot!

hey hey now Rod Steele..us Florida women have way more than looks! Weve got personalty!

*damn now ive got that song in my head* "we've got personatly, personalty..."

You know what :Christina: I really don't give a **** whatcha think nomore because your a ****ing hoe. I really don't care. And I would call your ass but I can't my long distance got clipped. I dont care what you OR neone says about me. Because you guys are all here for relationship problems that you can't fix. Chris your just here because you want to get attention from your man that you no perfectly well he posted here before too! **** you! Good bye this site is totally wiped off.!

and what baby girl did i hit a soar spot. i came here when my man and i were together he refferd me. and you know what your a hoe and if you would have came to florida we would have chewed you up and spit ya out! but hey u do what you want honey. u got pissed off cuz i said oh well! well oh fu##**# well. oh and baby girl there you go running away again i guess thats what some immature 18 year olds do. oh and if you noticed even after my man ripped me to shreds the other day i still post! and you know what if it werent for that post i would have lost him & i guess all things happen for a reason you. i love him and i am prepared and ready to go on with him. you have your christina who rather #uck her boyfriend than you, why the hell did you come here honey are ya lonley? you want a bitch i will be the badest bitch then, you are soft and way to emotionaly disable for me! oh and i thought you werent posting anymore! shit at least i can be honest with myself! all U want is attention. get a life and leave already if thats what yoU re doing.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    and what baby girl did i hit a soar spot. i came here when my man and i were together he refferd me. and you know what your a hoe and if you would have came to florida we would have chewed you up and spit ya out! but hey u do what you want honey. u got pissed off cuz i said oh well! well oh fu##**# well. oh and baby girl there you go running away again i guess thats what some immature 18 year olds do. oh and if you noticed even after my man ripped me to shreds the other day i still post! and you know what if it werent for that post i would have lost him & i guess all things happen for a reason you. i love him and i am prepared and ready to go on with him. you have your christina who rather #uck her boyfriend than you, why the hell did you come here honey are ya lonley? you want a bitch i will be the badest bitch then, you are soft and way to emotionaly disable for me! oh and i thought you werent posting anymore! shit at least i can be honest with myself! all U want is attention. get a life and leave already if thats what yoU re doing.

Get a life and leave? I have a life unlike you.. So umm did you tell him about this Georgia man you ****ed and you lost your little 4 months of holding it out. I guess not, don't ****ing say shit to me. No I am not posting here , BUT hell yes I am gonna post if your ****ing talking shit I aint like most of these bitches and just sit there and take it. Now do what you gotta do. I am going to Canada tomorrow good luck with your boyfriend which is a theif rofl ...

BTW hello everyone...

bye -mandy

i ****ed georgia boy yeah right honey nah i lied since u like to b such a jealous bitch since i did not have phone sex with u boy were u mad! my 4 months went down the drain the other nite with my bebe. oh and have fun in canada nah i dont expect you to take shit from me i will not take shit from you thats for sure im glad that you are not. oh and my b/f that was a thief is my ex bcuz i was smart enough not to take that shit and left. oh and one day you will have a rude awakening when it comes to life and everything nice. good luck and this fight is over because its no longer worth my time or yours!

oh btw hello everyone

bye-blue

So who else is excited about tonight's presidential debates?

Discuss...

Freddie

I never cared for politics...
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 01-10-04 at 02:48 AM.

The debates are supposed to be primarily focused on foreign policy..does anyone know if Nader will be in on it too?

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha.. so much emotion and anger... i love it!!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Emotion and anger? Not really..it's just a debate and we've decided not to get passionate about politics, remember?

Freddie

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast