+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: i babygirl i, hi!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    politics?? no i don't remember. it feels like babygirl wanted to get some action and was denied by blue. however in the process, they have managed to come close and memories and storied were exchanged. now they have become biter enemies and those once close words and stories, are now used as ammunition.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, but we're talking about politics now..remember, threads change direction in a moment's notice.

Say, did you ever see that movie "Dick Tracy"?

When I saw it I thought it was the biggest waste of time of my life.

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i ****ed georgia boy yeah right honey nah i lied since u like to b such a jealous bitch since i did not have phone sex with u boy were u mad! my 4 months went down the drain the other nite with my bebe. oh and have fun in canada nah i dont expect you to take shit from me i will not take shit from you thats for sure im glad that you are not. oh and my b/f that was a thief is my ex bcuz i was smart enough not to take that shit and left. oh and one day you will have a rude awakening when it comes to life and everything nice. good luck and this fight is over because its no longer worth my time or yours!

oh btw hello everyone

bye-blue
    *Cracks up*

Oh man, this is great. I wish they would continue. Those two are hysterical.

Okay, now I gotta clear a couple things to these two, just in case they decide to continue the war - first of all, you do NOT post personal threads in threads, that's why you each have a private mailbox on this forum, in case you haven't noticed. As much as I enjoy reading your psychedelic/lesbo fights, I'm pretty much sure you two are both major attention whores, as you post for everyone to see.

And blue, KenthePartyMan or what's-his-face is a wanna-be player. And he's kissing the brokest chics on the website. Besides, he's not even good-looking. Honestly. Men...all mouth and no trousers.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Killer...is it a rule that it's not allowed to post feuding messages, even when each party feels they are defending themselves publicly against something they felt they publicly and wrongly were misinterpreted? I know I'd want to clear up a misconception if I felt someone made it sound as something I feel I'm far from..and I believe was doing just this and at least in this exchange neither party was seeking attention, but rather redemption, if you will.

I think you were pretty much harsh and quick to judge.

Freddie

*eyeroll*

Harsh to judge? Give me a break. Redemption? You think anyone actually cares about these two? I guarantee you, whatever their motives are, attention or redemption, the forum members couldn't care less. I don't give a flying ****, actually. Let them settle their puny issues among themselves without polluting the threads of this forum.

YES !!! A fight !! nomas vs. killer !!

ROUND 1 !!

GO !!!

Im gonna peep up here for a second. I like Blue. And I think she got swooped in thinking Babygirl was normal. We all live and learn.

Blue is a cool cat!

People will argue on this forum, about anything. And it did get personal, but when doesnt it? Thats usually how they all start anyway.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I just threw that last line in to see if you'd come right back and argue against it..much in the same way these girls were going back and forth, albeit to a much smaller scale due to the mildness of my comment..still I apologize because I don't like to make a habit out of pointing out minor character flaws…I just wanted to prove my point in practice…when you feel attacked, even to a minor degree..you will come back with your response quick, and it has the potential to escalate. In fact, in my early days..before I was posting and just reading around, I remember personal exchanges between you and MVPlaya. How was that different?

I guess you also answered my question, though, and that is that there is no rule, technically, against this..but I would agree that these type of exchanges are sometimes best left to PMs…but as with all scandals..fun for outside parties to witness…

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    YES !!! A fight !! nomas vs. killer !!

ROUND 1 !!

GO !!!
    Ha ha..time to choose a side...Bill, you're on my corner, right?

And what do you mean Round 1?? Round over is history, I won that one..and round 2, we're now in round 3 and I'm going for the knockout.

Nah, I'm kidding..from what I have read on Killer, I don't think she'll be easily provoked into a childish spat. I was just sticking up for blue a little bit there because I disagree with Killer's perception of blue as an "attention whore" and I tried to make a point.

No one-on-one's here..if we've learned anything from this thread's long history it's that PMs are a handy tool.

Besides..I'm a lover, not a fighter..

Freddie

OMG !!! This is insane !!

I havent had a thought about my ex in a LONG time and i just now got one because of the stupid ass radio !!!

My favorite station actually played a song they NEVER EVER EVER play.

Rob Zombie - Dracula

That song is too hard to be played on an alternative rock station !! Thats ****ing crazy !!

But when it came on i started to bang my head and sing to it then thats when it hit me !!

This is my ex's theme song for when she first og on the damn stripper stage. Everytime she would start her shift they played this stupid song and she'd jump up there and start dancing...

God damn it ! I dont want to think about her - i dont care if its angry thoughts - i just want her out of my damned head !! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH (this is me attempting to drown out my thoughts until i forget why i am doing this...) BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA...

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Ha ha..time to choose a side...Bill, you're on my corner, right?

And what do you mean Round 1?? Round over is history, I won that one..and round 2, we're now in round 3 and I'm going for the knockout.

Nah, I'm kidding..from what I have read on Killer, I don't think she'll be easily provoked into a childish spat. I was just sticking up for blue a little bit there because I disagree with Killer's perception of blue as an "attention whore" and I tried to make a point.

No one-on-one's here..if we've learned anything from this thread's long history it's that PMs are a handy tool.

Besides..I'm a lover, not a fighter..

Freddie
    I know all that - I was just trying to ease the tension building up... idk.. I'm weird. ignore me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I know all that - I was just trying to ease the tension building up... idk.. I'm weird. ignore me. lol
    Hmm?? What?? Did you say something??

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Hmm?? What?? Did you say something??

Freddie

IT WORKED !!! I'm really invisible !! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Haha. I only come back b/c am totally bored with a project I'm working on right now. I'm in the library. You know how it is. Instead of reading the assigned material you check your mail every five minutes, check LF every 10, and go to the drinking fountain every 15.

I'm alright with both of them, hell why wouldn't I be? There's nothing wrong with being an attention whore, in fact I am one too, to a certain extent. In fact BG just got pissed at me for "talking shit" about her. I'm not talking smack, I'm simply making observations.

As to personal exchanges btw MVP and I, I believe we've relieved the members of this forum of a good chunk of messages which were sent through private messaging. Besides...not to sound conceited, I believe our counterarguments were of a better quality, with inticate humor, and skillful flirting at times.

Besides, we were mostly debating issues pertaining to general discussions.

far away from the thread///
    hhhaha
    netboy

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast