+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: i babygirl i, hi!!!

ok - ignore that last post... I just had lunch with Elena and turns out she ISN'T my g/f. I told her about "how everything thinks she's my g/f" and then she came back quickly "oh no no no.. HAHA ! We're just really good friends." I then played it off like "I know that.." and then that was basically that.

What kind of friend kisses another friend ? On the lips ! makes me start wondering how many guys she kisses. Most of her friends ARE GUYS......

So, BLEH ! I knew it was too good to be true.

ANYWAYS ! This means I am still single.. So blue, if ya wants to meet me, you know where I am. *wink wink*

For the time being, I am gonna back off of her and stop buying her so many things. I think thats the only reason she even hangs around me. She knows I like her, so she uses me to get her things, and then she starts this whole kissing thing to keep me spending.. The thing that got me thinking about that was today she mentioned her nose ring ball thingie fell out and she lost it and needs a new one... And then she also told me she needs a new "hoodie" because the one she has is old.. And I started thinking.. Everytime we go somewhere I end up buying something for her. Food, drinks, icecream, coffee, jewlry, spikes, just about anything she wants...

I aint no one's "suga daddy". So there is gonna be a STOP to that shit. I only bought her things because I like to buy my S.O. things... Not to spoil a rotten brat.

ARG !!! I'm such an idiot. I've prolly psent close to $500 on her in the past few weeks... Prolly $1000 since I've known her..

Maybe I should give her the benifit of the doubt, right ? I thought about it alot.. And it comes down to my "religion".. She is a taurus. I'm an Aries. We don't mix as a couple. No way, no how. But as the natural Aries nature in me, I challenge the impossible. I like excitement, and i guess thats why I chased her for so long...

But this has come down to it today. I'm putting on the brakes. If she wants to carry it further, so be it. But i will NOT be used like that.

On a lighter note. My perfect match is Aquarius (sp?) and the Pieces. Especially the Pieces. I know that fire and water dont mix, but in a relationship it is PERFECT ! The flawless couple. So, if you are one of these two, then please, don't hesitate to introduce yourself to me.

Awww Poor baby I am sorry, I just got off phone with Blue and holy shit. lol I am planning on going there for my birthday November 15th and her's is in November too. Double birthday's Gonna get hammered .. I can't wait!!!! I wanna bring my car Blue so I might drive but it will take longer! GRR... Sorry to hear what happened

Quote Originally Posted by I BabyGirl I
    Awww Poor baby I am sorry, I just got off phone with Blue and holy shit. lol I am planning on going there for my birthday November 15th and her's is in November too. Double birthday's Gonna get hammered .. I can't wait!!!! I wanna bring my car Blue so I might drive but it will take longer! GRR... Sorry to hear what happened
    dam i will tell ya last nigt i got into a fist fight and i hate to fight but she swung first and i got her good hee heee.....stupid b*tch! any ways thats what was going on when you called last nite. sorry baby! oh and definatley a double party im on nov 14th so hell yeah come on DOWN baby!

Im coming babe!

yes you will cum and so wi ll i hooooooooray!!!!

I just got yelled at bout some of the pictures i posted hehe i will delete when I get home I will be home about 45 minutes from now... blue ur a bad girl weneed to talk moreon the phone.

I just got yelled at bout some of the pictures i posted hehe i will delete when I get home I will be home about 45 minutes from now... blue ur a bad girl weneed to talk moreon the phone.
    Will be sorry to see them go!

** runs to gallery to save images before they are deleted **

and its too late... they are gone...

i saw them and they were hot but i will see her in person soon

yay! I know lol I cannot believe that got deleted anyways whateva I love ya blue!

yay! I know lol I cannot believe that got deleted anyways whateva I love ya blue!
    ***sigh*** left for lunch and came back and they were gone!

was it the site or others that had you take them down?????

sexy butt indeed!!!!!

Umm I really didn't have em on another site to people to see I had em locked in a private gallery, But hey it's all good. I don't care SHE just does her job *I think* But anyways yeah I am glad I didn't post more. but the person that deleted em screwed up my gallery I had to redo it! Pisses me off.

Umm I really didn't have em on another site to people to see I had em locked in a private gallery, But hey it's all good. I don't care SHE just does her job *I think* But anyways yeah I am glad I didn't post more. but the person that deleted em screwed up my gallery I had to redo it! Pisses me off.
    So someone from this site deleted them????? Why? They were no more graphic or anything else???????

***SIGH*** Will have to use my imagination!!!!!

No, I don't know they said that we have little "kids" on here so I can't post nothing like that. Hey it's all good..

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast