+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: i babygirl i, hi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I BabyGirl I
    No, I don't know they said that we have little "kids" on here so I can't post nothing like that. Hey it's all good..
    Whatever! I guess it is not a problem for them to read some of the threads in the sex section like......I LOVE ANAL!!!!!!!

Oh well, enjoyed them while they were here. Guess I had better check my pics, I think there is one of my wife with a bit of cleavage showing!!!!!

rofl, you made a good statement. Why can't I have pics up and there's this stuff in the forum's with smaller kid's? Man I am not even gonna argue. your married shame on you! lol

rofl, you made a good statement. Why can't I have pics up and there's this stuff in the forum's with smaller kid's? Man I am not even gonna argue. your married shame on you! lol
    Happily married, but just because I have ordered the main course, does not mean i cannot look at the menu!!!!!

rofl, I guess :/ *thinks*

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead
    Happily married, but just because I have ordered the main course, does not mean i cannot look at the menu!!!!!
    men like you make me sick. Its because of guys like you that makes it harder on me to get a date. I'm a decent guy. I dont look at other women when i am in a relationship. And guys like you are happily married and you gotta come over here to single land and flirt with all the women and then when they get attached you pop out this ring "ah ! I'm married! " and then they start to think twice about going after a guy, and I'm always the guy that is last in line and the women are always full of guys b.s. like yours that when i get there they want nothing to do with me because it is expected that I do the same.

So **** you deadhead ! And **** the millions of guys like you !

rofl, I guess :/ *thinks*
    And what would you be thinking? BTW, love the new signiture pic with the glasses!

Wow, Billy calm down, I wouldn't do nothing with a Married man anyways too risky lol.. Calm down lol Smooch.. But you are right just to let you know

Thank you sir, Yeah my friend Matt made it for me I thought it was nice. Yeah that's me tryin to be Gangsta and member I said "trying" lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    men like you make me sick. Its because of guys like you that makes it harder on me to get a date. I'm a decent guy. I dont look at other women when i am in a relationship. And guys like you are happily married and you gotta come over here to single land and flirt with all the women and then when they get attached you pop out this ring "ah ! I'm married! " and then they start to think twice about going after a guy, and I'm always the guy that is last in line and the women are always full of guys b.s. like yours that when i get there they want nothing to do with me because it is expected that I do the same.

So **** you deadhead ! And **** the millions of guys like you !
    Whoa! Cool it man. I am not here to steal your women, just to chat and have a good time! I am happily married, but does not mean I cannot chat. The comment was nothing more than a joke!

I did not realize that babygirl was your "women"

Did not mean to offend in anyway at all!!!!!!!

Umm, I am not noone's woman but Blue's !!! * runs and hides *

Umm, I am not noone's woman but Blue's !!! * runs and hides *
    LOL, don't we know it!

Once again, I am new here, don't want to offend, just want to chat and have some fun!

I don't care, it's just he's right in a way. Because it does give guy's a bad name when someone posts something like that. don't worry bout it.. Blue's she's so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead
    Whoa! Cool it man. I am not here to steal your women, just to chat and have a good time! I am happily married, but does not mean I cannot chat. The comment was nothing more than a joke! I did not realize that babygirl was your "women"
    She is NOT my woman. I dont have a woman. I'm just saying IN GENERAL for ALL guys like YOU. I understand you are here to chat, but you are a married man. Imagine what your wife would say to you if she knew the way you talk to these girls ? I'm betting she wouldn't like it, unless she is just as corrupted as you are.

Oh lord help us. lol Billy PM me please sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    She is NOT my woman. I dont have a woman. I'm just saying IN GENERAL for ALL guys like YOU. I understand you are here to chat, but you are a married man. Imagine what your wife would say to you if she knew the way you talk to these girls ? I'm betting she wouldn't like it, unless she is just as corrupted as you are.
    First, how am I corrupted? I work about 12 hours a day. My wife does know I come here as we go to other sites together.

I don't plan any meetings with any girls!

The last thing I want to do is get into a testosterone laced fight here. I will leave you alone! You leave me alone if you don't like me or the way I do things!

About all I said was I liked her pictures, If i remember correctly in another thread, I said she was a pretty young lady and you encouraged me to be honest by saying and I quote:

deadhead, you dont have to be polite - just say whats on your mind - its what I do.

BabyGirl, you're ****ing hot !

See, that wasn't so hard.

Why can't we just get along?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast