+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: i babygirl i, hi!!!

Okay guys! Stop it! Seriously sheesh

Ya know what PISSES ME OFF...the fact that people dont respect the forum. I personally deleted those pics because they are offensive. There are how many pics posted in this gallery? And how many show their ass? NONE. Its not appropiate, I tried to tell you in private, and you find making this a PUBLIC notice...well here it goes.

THIS IS MY JOB to MODERATE this forum, and I have been given the honor to due so and follow through with my duties as such, and this is one of them. Yes there are younger people on this forum, and even if theyre not a registered user, they have access to the gallery. This isnt a place for revealing pictures. If you want to post your pictures that reveal your ass in its entirity, Im sure there are other places for it. Just not here.

Yes, there are threads on sex, and some VERY explicit, everyone has the right to read and post. But its to the Mods discretion on what we feel should be edited and or deleted, per the Administration.

If you want to share such pics with your friends, than I would suggest email them.
    As far as the content in the threads themselves, yes we have a sex thread, and its no holds bar as to what is discussed, and there again, things do get edited and or deleted.

Babygirl, I simply ask you to refrain from posting nudity.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

No, no..carry on, guys, please..it's all in good fun...for those of us [i]outside[\i] the fight reading it, ha ha..

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead
    ...just because I have ordered the main course, does not mean i cannot look at the menu...
    That right there says alot about your character. And honestly - I dont like it one bit. Saying "Oh you're hot" is funny and is taken as a joke because you can feel the sarcasm in it. Saying what you did crosses the line, and yes it is a fine line, of morality and places you in a common classification, or group, of men that I hate.

As you suggest, I am walking away and going to attempt to stay away from you. But know this: Karma misses no one, and she shows no mercy.

Um..squirrl's thread got in between, but I was referring to Billy and Dreadhead about the fight thing..

Freddie

Nudity ? I wasn't naked I could post those but I won't just stay off my back and I won't post nothing else thank you!

Nice to see you, squirt ! I'm glad you're ok. had me worried about you for a few days...

nomas sweetie...i was typing that while that little spat was going on...I have no doubts Billy will walk away from it.

uh ohz Noma's lol hold on

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    That right there says alot about your character. And honestly - I dont like it one bit. Saying "Oh you're hot" is funny and is taken as a joke because you can feel the sarcasm in it. Saying what you did crosses the line, and yes it is a fine line, of morality and places you in a common classification, or group, of men that I hate.

As you suggest, I am walking away and going to attempt to stay away from you. But know this: Karma misses no one, and she shows no mercy.
    I am man enough to admit when I have said something I should not have said! It was wrong and insensitive to say that. I meant it as a joke, but it was over the line and wrong to say.

That is not how I live my life. I am faithful to my wife. She knows I go here. There are other forums that we visit together. I told her about this one last night and she is anxious to come here also.

That is why I posted pics of us, to show that I am married and not try to lead anyone on as to my intentions.

Dude, not asking you to avoid me at all! Hopefully, we can agree about things, disagree about things, but above all, remain civil!

Billy~hey, I actually NEED to take a break from this place. Its like a damn three ring circus and I'm tired of the little crap going on, there hasnt been much of REAL conversation going on, other than the political thread.

So, you got some rain from Ivan? Looks like Jeanne is coming our way...that shit is unreal! Good seeing you too! Things are ok here, just when i get power back another storm comes our way...I think Blue might be in the path of this one? Stay safe Blue!

OMG, I am getting PMED outta my butt.. hold on

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Billy~hey, I actually NEED to take a break from this place. Its like a damn three ring circus and I'm tired of the little crap going on, there hasnt been much of REAL conversation going on, other than the political thread.

So, you got some rain from Ivan? Looks like Jeanne is coming our way...that shit is unreal! Good seeing you too! Things are ok here, just when i get power back another storm comes our way...I think Blue might be in the path of this one? Stay safe Blue!
    Living in the midwest, we have our tornados, but for all of you in Florida, good luck. I cannot imagine what it is like!!!!!

Boxing gloves off now, just want to get along!

OMG, Noma's said he want's to pick my brain lol... * scared runs away from him *

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley

Actually i dont know what happened with Ivan. They told us all day yesterday it was gonna hit at any time and we would have some wind gusts and a shit load of rain 10+ inches... but the funny thing was.. the damn sun stayed out all day. we hardly even had any clouds. No rain at all, SOME wind, but not much.. it was like a perfect autumn day here. lol ! I guess it died befvore it got here. idk

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast