+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, Help me

Please, Help me

Okay, so I'm in a school that is split in half, one half is for boys & the other for girls, it's not a mixed school. And every day I see about 7 girls during school, but after-school I can see them all. So anyway,Grade 11 Boys & Girls are working for the school Carnival wich is mixed. so we have to know each other and work together ( 5 boys & 5 girls ) and every day in school we have a meeting to work and bring sponsors etc. for the carnival. So anyway, my friend called me and told me that 1 girl has a crush on you, and that girl is one of the 5 girls working with us. ( My friend knew from his GF, she heard and told him ) and before the next meeting I saw her walking like 10 meters away from me and she stared at me, and I dont know I can tell that she has a crush on me from her look, and at the meeting we barely have eye-contact for like 2 secs. Shes kinda talkative and im not very talkative most of the time I'm quiet but heard aloot of girls saying that Im hot. If Id tell her I want you and she would decline, I would be in so much touble, she would tell her friends and everyone will know wich I dont want to happen, Im not really sure that she has a crush on me though. and its not appropriate to have a GF in my country too, and I think I have a feeling for her too. I never had a GF and she had a BF 3 years ago just 1. what should I do ?
    Sorry for my bad english, and if you have any questions ask me so, I can ask friends to help me
    Thanks

Hi, pardon me for answering, although I am a male, but I think that I can help you.

First of all, I think that you should not rush things up, take it easy, have a little conversation with her sometimes during the meetings, ask her some simple question, so you can see what her response will be, whether she is interested or not. I believe that if she is interested in you, the conversation will go smoothly. Like I said in a previous post today, do not rush things in the beginning. Have a short conversation the first day, then the following, or couple of days afterward another short talk, just to see what's going on. Nobody is pushing you to either tell her you like her, or not talk to her at all. Talk to her like a friend, just some ordinary stuff.

Also, I noticed you said something like: "It is not appropriate to have a girlfriend in my country". Why is it not appropriate? Do you have some religious rules or some other rules? Can you get into trouble if you have a girlfriend? This is a little confusing for me

Too late, the Carnival & meetings are now over and like I said I cant hangout with her because its inappropriate, yes, Religion rule.. I can't talk to her after school because she has a brother and if he sees me talking to her it would cause a fight. I know it's different here. I have found her Facebook and I am searching for her E-mail, and I can even tell my friend to tell 1 of the girls to tell her that I love her or something like that, but maybe she would say no I dont know what to do! I didnt add her on facebook, because I dont know it would be kinda odd, because no one of my 4 friends on the meeting added her on FB, I'm in a rush because because I'm desperate for her and for having a GF becuase I'm sick, I'm 17 years old without having a GF and to girls Im handsome, I heard it and I know.

Quote Originally Posted by URSMOKED View Post
    Too late, the Carnival & meetings are now over and like I said I cant hangout with her because its inappropriate, yes, Religion rule.. I can't talk to her after school because she has a brother and if he sees me talking to her it would cause a fight. I know it's different here. I have found her Facebook and I am searching for her E-mail, and I can even tell my friend to tell 1 of the girls to tell her that I love her or something like that, but maybe she would say no I dont know what to do! I didnt add her on facebook, because I dont know it would be kinda odd, because no one of my 4 friends on the meeting added her on FB, I'm in a rush because because I'm desperate for her and for having a GF becuase I'm sick, I'm 17 years old without having a GF and to girls Im handsome, I heard it and I know.
    If having a gf is inappropriate because of your religion.. what is the rush? Something tells me you are not really into that religion..

No, I'm Really Athiest, but only 2 best friends know.. but it's ok its not like she wouldn't accept, she has a crush on me, me too.

No, I'm Really Athiest, but only 2 best friends know.. but it's ok its not like she wouldn't accept, she has a crush on me, me too.
    Good.. you should try to contact her, it can't be so hard, but I wouldn't "tell a friend to tell her that I love her", get to meet her before saying such things, you should be able to talk to her either through fb or through your friends, but fb would be better I think (mostly because sending messages through other people is kinda lame).

Excuse me, but I still do not understand. Let me tell you what I understood, so you tell me whether that is the case, or I am wrong.

So, I understand that you cannot hang out with her as a friend because that would cause you troubles with her brother. But what if she likes you, and you like her, and you both decide that you want to be together? Are there going to be problems in that case? Let us imagine that you both like each other, and you decide to tell her brother and perhaps your families. Is that going to be a problem? I have muslim friends and I know that in their religion, girls are not allowed to have too many boyfriends, and if they decide to have a boyfriend, their family have to be sure that they will get married. I do not know if that is the case in your country.

So, if your religion is that strict and rigorous about those things, and you do not plan on having a serious relationship with the girl, than I do not recommend you chasing this girl, 'cause as you said, you would get into trouble. I am not saying you should quit. Tell me, is there any way to convince her brother and family that you have good intentions with the girl?

This sure is a complicated situation, so if I were you, and liked the girl so much, in that particular cultural and religious circumstances, I would talk to her brother first, tell him that I like her, that I am a good guy and have the best intentions with his sister. Then ask for his permission about talking to her, or ask him to ask her whether she likes you.

I do not know your situation, circumstances and religious beliefs much, so tell me if I misunderstood something.

No I wouldn't tell her family nor her brother! if we would get together we would be secretly GF/BF, and if I continued with her I would marry her. I would take the risk, Life is full of them!, and its not only me loving her, I heard that she loved me first! and its ok I can say hi and start a small conversation its ok not that stricked but its also I'm shy!
    Last edited by URSMOKED; 29-03-10 at 02:30 AM.

and its ok I can say hi and start a small conversation its ok not that stricked but its also I'm shy!
    You have to get over the shyness if you really want to have anything to her, but the "secret relationship" thing sounds like could get you in trouble... Sorry for your religious situation, it sucks you can get in trouble for something so innocent.

It's hard to overcome shyness and no it's going to be fine secretly, most my friends has GFs/BFs Yea it sucks I know but what should I do now?

It's hard to overcome shyness and no it's going to be fine secretly, most my friends has GFs/BFs Yea it sucks I know but what should I do now?
    I'm not the best giving advice about shyness because I have never talked to anyone who didn't start conversation, but I guess you have to get some confidence to start with. Think the girl won't bite you (unless it goes well ).