+ Follow This Topic

Thread: we talk about sex, we talk about having sex...but we don't actually have sex.

we talk about sex, we talk about having sex...but we don't actually have sex.

and this isn't up to me of course. i just dont get it. we arent shy about talking about sex but we never have sex. AHHHH its such an endless cock tease. we've shared our fantasies, favorite sex scenes from movies/tv, told each other about our first times. at this point if we;re just gonna be talking about it and not actually doing it, i'd rather not talk about it at all.

we dont have anywhere to actually ****. no car, always at least 1 other person home at my place or hers. where can we throw our clothes and enjoy eachother others nakedness?

AHHHHHHHHHH im gonna explode!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go masturbate or something.

Or move into your own place.

Get a hotel room?

Watch the Porky's movies. I'm sure you will get all kinds of wacky ideas about where to do it.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

When I was a teenager we used tents and the great outdoors to get away -- worked great.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

keep touching him. and just move to down there? and yknow. just do. dont think.

You have to make do. A few years ago, both me and my (now ex) girlfriend still lived with our parents. Didn't stop us from getting it on like crazy, you just have to be creative (and careful). It's kind of intimidating at first but once you get your girl used to the idea of stripping down and going crazy on you while your mom's in the next room doing laundry, and you've done it a few times, you become quite the pro at getting it on without getting caught! I found it actually at times made it more exciting, to be honest with you. Except for the one time when my mom came and knocked on my door, interrupting me going down on my girl not once, not twice, but THREE times in one session! I think she might have been f***ing with us that time...

Anyway, it seems that the problem here isn't privacy. Maybe even though your girl seems to have lots of sexual energy (what with the talking and fantasizing and all that) she is just having trouble releasing it. My ex was the same way...we used to talk about stuff like that all the time too, but were months into the relationship before having sex. Sometimes it just takes a little longer, but believe me, once we did get over the hump (pun intended) it was like an explosion of sexual passion. I think you're on track for a similar experience...you just have to be a little patient and understanding, and definitely DON'T put pressure on her. If you can wait and deal with the blue balls for a while, she sounds like a girl that will rock your world once she's ready.

I like the tent idea! Go on a "group camping" trip.
    Try something new.

There is always a way Ask her is she has ever fantasized about a certain place to have sex then if it is possible then you will both be having fun Tent Idea is a good one too