+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help 16 yr old broken hearted girl :( how to get him back??

Please help 16 yr old broken hearted girl :( how to get him back??

WHERE TO START

My boyfriend and best friend of a year and a half dumped me a month ago.

The reason he says is that I MADE him leave me an that I left him no choice. Ya see, he said that for the past six months I haven't been myself....that I wasn't there to support him when he needed it, I was always accusing him of liking other girls, I picked fights about nothing....I did alot of stupid things like that

I caused him alot more pain than happiness and he couldn't take it anymore, so he left. I don't blame him or anything, I don't want to hurt him anymore...

It's just, I WANT HIM BACK SO BAD I mean, he was my everything!! My bestest friend ever!! I'm still in love with him!! It's agony!!

I just don't want to give up yano?? What we had was the best thing that ever happened to me and he has said the same.

What confuses me the most is that he has said that he's still in love with me and that he will always care and look out for me...but that he can't be with me because he doesnt trust me to change, he doesn't want to be with me at his expense.

He still wants to be friends, but says its okay not to be if it hurts me too much.....he also says he won't ever heal from what I did to him

please please help me!!! I'd do anything to get him back! I won't give up! I want to mend what I destroyed and make what we had even better and stronger!!

He just won't trust in me...his exact words were "I don't trust you anymore with my emotions, you caused so much more pain than happiness for too long. why else wouldn't I take you back?"

Please please help

Wow! Your relationship sounds ALOT like mind. You sound alot like my ex. I told my ex things needed to change, and told her it was over until it changes. However, she begged to get back, than gave up the next day, and now completely ignores me.

I know you want him back, but i'd seriously no contact. It'll give yourself time to gather yourself together, but also allow him time to miss you. NC has worked for me in the past, and i'd suggest it for this situation. Good luck.

I did that for awhile and it kinda worked, apparently I was myself for a bit again but that just made him upset and he started saying things like 'why did you have to act like a robot?" and 'why do i have to leave you for you to come back?' and stuff but didn't make any sign of taking me back....

then it got nasty when i said we couldn't be friends anymore and he's back to square one, where he's set thats it really over.

i'm afraid that if i try NC again, it'll be too late and he will move on because he said its ok if we're not even friends anymore

The bast thing you can do is stand up on your own two feet and show him what he's missing. He's jerking you around and you were a pain in the ass as his girlfriend. Both of these things are contributing to the problem, and asking him to take you back under these circumstances isn't contributing to the solution. The solution is for you to get on with your life. Don't start dating someone else, but don't give him all of your attention. Focus your attention on yourself.

He wants to make it out that all of this is 100% your fault. There's no way that's true.
    Spammer Spanker