+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Struggling this time around.

Struggling this time around.

I've posted on this forum a few times since my break up. Second time its happened, after we got back mid Feb, to break up Mid March.

I'm finding it extremely hard this time around. There's been other influences adding to it, from family problems etc. But i'm struggling. I've maintained NC for just over a week. But now my ex is talking to alot of boys etc. It's getting to me a heck of alot. Although we aren't friends on facebook anymore, and she's blocked me on msn. I've spoken to a mutual friend, who's friends with both me and my ex, and he told me, i should give her time, and that she was annoyed that my friend got involved. However i had no control over that, and i got annoyed at him too. But yeah, the mutual friend, told me "It'll be hard for you, but she might come around, give her time, you never know." However adding loads of boys, and speaking to them etc, suggests otherwise.

Feel like i'm derailing, and i'm having an extremely hard time.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I told you already something. Why you keep on circling around that girl. She clearly doesn't care about you? Do you want to hurt more? Then fine, ask news about her, check her social relationships etc. Do it, but I tell you, it makes you hurt more than it's wroth. just realise that it's over. The sonner you realise it, the better. It's OVER.

It sounds harsh but this is what you need, boy. You need to wake up.
    I wazzzz here

Yea...I know it's difficult like hell to just let go of something you once believed so deeply in. I'm still in that progress too and I kept telling myself that no matter what she do it has nothing to do with me anymore. I have been doing that since early February. I still think of her often but I try to keep myself in control as much as possible so I don't do any stupid things. The bottom line is, don't lose control of yourself!Try to think back how life was before you got together and pick up from there.

Good for you for maintaining NC. It's your only hope.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit i appreciate where you're coming from, and it is truthful what you say. I just get the live feeds on facebook etc off her friends, so it's annoying. I'm coming to realise it's over, i've spent last week getting quite emotional, although i've picked up a bit, i still do get emotional.

It's not a lot, but it's 10 days of NC now, and i know i have a long way to go. I still love her, and this hurts a lot, but like Giga, said: It's my only hope.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe find a rebound gf? Sometimes rebound partners become partners for good. You don't realise how quick you could forget her if you would engage in a relationship with someone else Who knows, maybe you would fall in love again And what is there left? Seems like she moved on already,why you shouldn't?
    I wazzzz here

Yeah what you say has some truth. I'm not at the stage where i'm ready for a serious relationship, however who knows! She hasn't moved on in terms of in a relationship, but she's talking to a lot of boys etc. Although her friend who is my friend has told me not too worry, because nothing will happen, it's a bit sickening. But i'm going to keep the NC up, give it a few months and see where things are and how i feel.

However it is her 18th Birthday next month, and i'm unsure whether i should leave her a text saying Happy Birthday.