+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me, please...(Long distance relationship)

Help me, please...(Long distance relationship)

I'm currently in my very first relationship with the most amazing guy. I love him with all of my heart, but lately, the distance between us has been really taking its toll on me...I wish to be able to hug him and kiss him so much it hurts. We would normally do those -hugs- or -kisses you deeply- type of messages, but i really cant bare to do it anymore. It hurts too much to know what we obviously cant do...Do you have any advice? I really appreciate the help.

Why the distance? Is it work or school-related? Or have you two never actually met face-to-face? Depending on the reason you two are apart, you might consider moving to be with him. Unless you've never met before, in which case moving would be really reckless. How old are you two?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

We are both 16...please dont judge just because of our age. We have never actually met face-to-face, but we do a lot to keep in contact with eachother. We are planning on meeting up durring the summer, and i can not wait. I'm just having a really hard time coping with the present. If i could move closer, i would in a heart beat.( Both of our parents talk too, they all know about our relationship.)

I only asked about age because that would potentially close the door on certain options, like moving to the same city. If you stay in touch and nothing else goes wrong, maybe you two can go to the same college in a couple of years. Otherwise, this sounds like a really tough situation to endure. Next time, try not to get involved with somebody online unless they are also local.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thank you (:

LDR's are nearly impossible even when you get to see each other occasionally. Prepare for this to crash and burn. I'm sorry.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you for your advice...i know that most people's LDR's do not work out, but i have faith in my relationship. We're not going to let anything get between us. I'll just have to learn to listen to everything he has to tell me and practice patience. Everything is much better now, anyways. He called me as soon as he thought something was wrong, and assured me everything was alright. (Which wasnt long after i posted this, he can read me so well.)
    Our relationship isnt like many others. I truly believe that it will be a long while before either of us decide to move on. (if ever. I dont ever want to leave him.)
    I still appreciate your input though. But i'm afraid i'm not going to prepare for anything other than spending the rest of my life with him.
    Last edited by Toxicdanger; 31-03-10 at 04:22 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you cross off the list your potential partners for a guy,that you even never seen before? What if he is not the person who he tells he is?
    I wazzzz here

Well i have seen him, i've talked to him through webcam, on the phone, through letters, and msn. I'm close with all of his friends, and he's close with mine too. He's my very best friend and i trust him with all of my life. I've already been in a situation where a couple people have lied to me completely about who they are. That's not my Phillip. We know eachother inside and out, and i can assure you my Baby is exactly who he says he is. I would cross off my potential partners for him, because i love him. I love him more than i have ever loved or cared for anyone else. God blessed me by bringing me Phillip, and i know that god can also take him back. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep him though.
    That's why.(:

Plus (: It's already been three amazing months with him...and i'm looking forward to many many more.