+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is morally corrupt - an honest prostitute or a lying/cheating girlfriend???

Starbuck, by that logic you could argue that manufacturing jobs are deeply immoral because of the way factory workers are treated in Indonesia. You could say farming is immoral because coffee producers in Central America don't get paid enough for the coffee they produce and it causes poverty.

Creeps who go to Thailand to have sex with eleven year old boys are sick and evil, not the concept of paying for sex.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 01-04-10 at 03:23 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dont really care, they both make their own decisions in life.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Starbuck, by that logic you could argue that manufacturing jobs are deeply immoral because of the way factory workers are treated in Indonesia. You could say farming is immoral because coffee producers in Central America don't get paid enough for the coffee they produce and it causes poverty.

Creeps who go to Thailand to have sex with eleven year old boys are sick and evil, not the concept of paying for sex.
    Actually Giga, I would totally agree that there are some immoral practices in manufacturing as well. Does it mean I think all of manufacturing is immoral? Well, no, that would be silly.

And I definitely agree with that last statement.

I don't think that the concept of paying for sex is immoral. When it involves the exploitation of people, yes, the practice can be immoral.
    Last edited by starbuck; 01-04-10 at 04:23 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    How is it necessarily morally corrupt? What's wrong with a woman providing a service that is heavily in demand and expecting compensation for it?
    Something doesn't necessarily have to be right or wrong in order to be immoral. Bering in mind that the concept of morality itself is subjective and is relative to the personal views of an individual.

For me personally there's nothing wrong with prostitution, there's nothing wrong with someone providing a service and another person paying for it. However, this doesn't change the fact for me that the woman commits an immoral act of selling her body. The act puts her principles in question. Although she might be a nice person with a good justification for doing that, she is definitely someone I wouldn't date in the future as her principles are tainted.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i don't think I can agree with that. Prostitutes are not brainwashed, they're not tied up and forced into prostitution. It's a life choice. The irony is that more people will say 'religion' is brainwashing. Dictating what you should think and how to act or behave, which prostitution doesn't do. Now, about the original topic of which is better, the cheater or the hooker, for me it's the cheater. the cheater lies to satisfy themselves while placing othe people's emotions in jeopardy. The hooker at least is honest about her motives, it's an ugliness in plain sight. The cheater may hurt several parties when they are eventually revealed as a cheater, but the hooker can't really hurt anyone. The customer goes to the hooker knowing what they want: sex for money, no attachments.

Thought is real, physical is the illusion. A lying / cheating girlfriend truly is immorale, I don't see why a prostitute is immorale at all.. As long as you aren't harming anyone else, do as you please.

Is this a serious question? Of course the lying cheater is the immoral one.

I wouldn't date the prostitute, either, though.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Suppose you were dating a wonderful, intelligent woman. And suppose after several months, once the two of you are comfortable enough to start sharing secrets, she reveals that she was once a prostitute. What then?

I can understand having a problem with someone who is actively ****ing other men by the score, sure, but a reformed and disease-free ex-call girl?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

It depends entirely on the country and the perspective you look at it from.

I know that in australia they have legal clean prostituation houses in which all the employees are scanned for STD/I to make sure their clients don't have to worry about such problems. This IMHO is how prostitution should be managed, away from the back ally's So in this case the girlfriend would be far worse.

Also if you look at how the guy is effected. With a prostitute the guy makes a descision to pay for sex and because it's a one off he doesn't get mentally attached so does not become heart broken afterwards, however with a cheating girlfriend she is descieveing a guy who obviously wants to be with her, and if he found out she was lying and cheating he would not only be heartbroken but he would somewhat lose his faith in women as he would find it harder to trust his next gf who could be totally honest. so concidering that the prostitue would be much less morally wrong.

From the womans point of view. The prostitute is giving herself up for money, either becasue she can't get a job and it was her last resort, or because she likes conning men out of their money. whereas the girlfriend could be lying because she's worried about hurting her guy and losing him if he found out she had accidentally had a 'drunken fling' with one of her long life mates, or she could be lying and cheating becasue she gets a rush out of doing things behind her bf's back. So there are good and bad intentions and that is a big morallity changer.

Overall i believe that the cheating girlfriend is far more morally wrong because she has bought another person emotionally into the loop and is descieving them where as there is nothing desceptional about the honest prostitute.
    Last edited by Neo(n); 22-05-10 at 11:42 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    How is it necessarily morally corrupt? What's wrong with a woman providing a service that is heavily in demand and expecting compensation for it?
    OMG! I'm a prostitute?? LOL.

The prostitute may or may not be doing something illegal. The GF sounds like a cheater and not a very nice person. I don't know that either one is "morally corrupt". I tend to reserve strong terms like that for pedophiles and politicians.

I already told my friend he could pimp me out for money. Fat girls need love too. Break ups are hard enough as it is, add horny desperation in there and you're screwed.
    Either I spend $100's of dollars a week wooing you with the end result possibly being sex. Or I can give you $100 bucks now and have an hour of guaranteed sex with a very experienced woman.
    Now If IM the one being paid its even better. It doesn't even make financial sense NOT to sleep with people for money. I want sex, I want money. It works out. I even told my friend he could take a 60% cut as long as my client had a vagina.

A cheating girlfriend on the other hand? I've never been hurt worse in my life, so yes, I would go so far as to call cheating evil. Hell, it's pushed me towards becoming a prostitute.

I dont think prostituting is wrong, but I do think its a sad world that men have to pay for sex. Woman seriously give men complexes and they treat sex like its a special reward.
    This chick is auctioning her virginity. i think its up to 2 million. She is an intelligent woman and is proven to still be a virgin. I dont think what she is doing is wrong, but I think its really really sad that men would pay for it, especially that much..

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I dont think prostituting is wrong, but I do think its a sad world that men have to pay for sex. Woman seriously give men complexes and they treat sex like its a special reward.
    This chick is auctioning her virginity. i think its up to 2 million. She is an intelligent woman and is proven to still be a virgin. I dont think what she is doing is wrong, but I think its really really sad that men would pay for it, especially that much..

Her head has been photo shopped quite poorly on her body....means somebody is getting a 2 million dollar butterface.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

no shes pretty good looking. I watched the tyra show when she was on.

Google Natalie Dylan if you want to see more pics. Theres quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    no shes pretty good looking. I watched the tyra show when she was on.

Google Natalie Dylan if you want to see more pics. Theres quite a few.
    That's good looking? Damn, I must be weird as hell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast