+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Describe your perfect "Lady"

I see these posts that mention how they should be in bed. I can't help but laugh a little bit to be perfectly honest.

A "lady" is someone who has class, holds her head high, is strong and proud. Devvoted to the one she's with, would never stray, and is the rock in a relationship when needed.
    She can be difficult at times, and very emotional.

I was raised in the south where we're respectful of women, they're strong and independent. They pick up the slack where we leave off, and us guys tend to be head strong about it all. To me the perfect lady is everything above, I could honestly care less how good she is in bed, it's all in the heart, soul, and where her mind is. The physical side of her shouldn't matter, but it does add the cherry on top of the sundae when she has the looks and moves to go with it all.

Thank God I found myself a true southern woman who has it all!

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    What does "putting up with bullshit" mean? What little boys? I'm confused...

EDIT: Ok, I found the meaning of put up. Still don't know what little boys you are talking about :-/
    "put up with" = tolerar.

a tolerar la mierda haha.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Men, actual men, don't put out BS. Little boys do. I don't date little boys anymore, and I've learned to distinguish them from the men.
    I have no idea what was meant by this either

This is one of those sentences that you can give to 10 different people and they'll walk away with 10 different meanings
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Long black hair, tan, voluptuous, and loves butt sex.

In my mind, a boy (one who has not yet grown into a man be it mentally, emotionally) puts out BS for others to deal with instead of taking responsibility for themselves and their lives. A man owns up.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    In my mind, a boy (one who has not yet grown into a man be it mentally, emotionally) puts out BS for others to deal with instead of taking responsibility for themselves and their lives. A man owns up.
    That shouldn't be applied just to males, there's a lot of females out there who do the same.

This is true, although I was speaking from my point of view which is primarily focused on the opposite sex in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    A lady shows consideration and respect for everyone around her, from the President to the garbage man.
    Human beings in general should do this.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyFound View Post
    I see these posts that mention how they should be in bed............To me the perfect lady is everything above, I could honestly care less how good she is in bed, it's all in the heart, soul, and where her mind is. The physical side of her shouldn't matter, but it does add the cherry on top of the sundae when she has the looks and moves to go with it all.

Thank God I found myself a true southern woman who has it all!
    I am happy that you found a woman who has it all, you are a lucky man. Don't, however, try to downplay the importance of sex in a relationship because.....
    1. You obviously obviously aren't having problems in that regard, so don't try to say that everyone else shouldn't put emphasis on something that you obviously enjoy.
    2. Sex is the glue that holds a relationship together, otherwise you just have a friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Human beings in general should do this.
    Of course. My post in the "Describe your perfect gentleman" thread was similar. Right now I'm talking about ladies.
    Spammer Spanker

Sorry, I wasn't trying to slight you. It just seemed that people (not you in particular) were saying that women need to be poilite, women need to be courteous.....and so on. Its just that you statement was the most concise, so I used it.

Sadly, if I remember correctly, the "perfect gentleman" thread devolved into a Graham Berkeley bashing thread, so I don't even want to revive it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I am happy that you found a woman who has it all, you are a lucky man. Don't, however, try to downplay the importance of sex in a relationship because.....
    1. You obviously obviously aren't having problems in that regard, so don't try to say that everyone else shouldn't put emphasis on something that you obviously enjoy.
    2. Sex is the glue that holds a relationship together, otherwise you just have a friendship.
    Oh I completely agree with you that sex is a key to a healthy relationship, but it is only a key. There are some people that take it a bit too far, and make it everything in a relationship. When sex is the source of main importance in a relationship, it's bound for disaster sooner or later.

The glue that holds a relationship together may be sex for some, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine would be a slight bit more old fashioned. Faith, love, trust, and support are my main concerns.

I think those are ALL vital components to a healthy relationship. The lack of any one of those things could cause the relationship to fail. Cars have many different components and the failure of a single one can severly hamper the usefulness of it or render it totally useless. Sex is not all important by any means, but it is just as important as faith, love, trust and support. If your wife was all of those things but woke up one day and never wanted to have sex with you again I guarantee you that you'd be singing a different tune.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...one that just shuts up and grabs my beer when i ask for it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast