+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does she want?

what does she want?

Hi there where do i start.
    im a unhappy married man for 2 yrs but been with her for 11 yrs with 2 small chldren and 6 weeks ago met a girl whilst on a 2 week course i didnt really notice her at first but then i done something small for her and i melted straight away and though oh oww what was that. Anyway for the next week we got to know thinds about each other and i could feel myself falling for her at the end of the coyrse i knew i had to let her go so i didnt ask for her number.
    Well i did get her number and we exchanged over a hundred texts a week or so later we met up for a drink flrited and had sex the next morning i didnt feel any quilt it felt right and she said the same but we decided that was that because it could get messy.
    we continued to text and met again but nothing happend just friends she text me later that night saying she needed me i coulndt meet her but said i wanted her and we will meet again the next day she text saying we should stop texting as its messing with our heads??
    we stoped texting for a few days but it started again we met again last week as friend and i decided it was going 1 way or the other i told her i have fallen for her big time but all she kept saying was i dont know what i want. she told me she cant have any children which i find very personal but not how she is feeling????? she text me the next day saying im an amazing person and she loves being with me but she dont know if im right for her.
    i said thats fine but she said she would like to meet sometime again as friends???? what does she want???

i feel i must add i have never cheated on my wife before but i dont love her anymore

You are a horrible person... You entered into marriage, and now you are committing adultery... Love is a feeling, but it is also a DECISION. You have let your love fail in your relationship for the past two years. She of course is to blame as well I'm sure, it usually isn't just one sided... But... You are married to this woman, you have kids, and you are CHEATING. A divorce is hard enough on children... but you want your kids to find out their dad is a cheating sack of ****. I honestly think cheating should be a crime, punishable by fines/short stay in jail. It is horrible what the world is coming to

Anyways. About your question... So this slut that was having sex with a married man(you) now doesn't want to see you/sleep with you anymore. Well, I think that is that. She met you, hung out with you a while, decided she didn't want you, and now is using the 'friends' rout to end it. She is being nice instead of just stopping communication. You can go out with her again, and see what happens... But I suggest you get a divorce FIRST!

I am no longer with my wife not we are not divorced though

Quote Originally Posted by mattyy View Post
    I am no longer with my wife not we are not divorced though
    So you two have discussed that the relationship is over, and you have discussed having sex with other people? And you no longer live with your kids or wife?

Those 3 things, at least those 3 things, need to be discussed before a marriage relationship would be 'over'.

First, you need to ask yourself what kind of man you want to be. No matter what, your wife has a permanent place in your life because of your kids- she will always be their mother and you will always be their father. So you have a decision to make about how you want to start out your platonic parenting relationship with this woman. That is first and foremost.

Second, you need to be sure (relating to the first thing) that things are squared off and tied up with your wife BEFORE you persue another relationship.

Third, find someone else to persue said relationship with. This girl is messing with your head and she clearly doesn't know what she wants. This is not someone you want to try to have a relationship with. Now, having just gotten out of a serious relationship (with your wife) you might NOT be looking for anything serious. Make sure that any woman you approach, you make this clear early on.

Last, good luck- I hope you do find somone who makes you happy.