hello
i know this would take long but now im thanking anyone who will read and comment on my thread. .

i saw a girl in my school and she was my classmate i found her beautiful attractive and funny i asked her name on my classmates and info's about her. lets call her (mine) as days past a friend of mine was invited to go out with girls for some drinks and he asked me to come with when we arrived at the place i saw the girl (mine) who's accidentally a friend who invited us. . an hour past she talked to me and were talking like we don't have company at all until we finish the drinks and i ask her if i can take her home and she accept it.that night i purposely don't get her number because i know she cant actually fall for me for some reasons.

after 2days me and my friend is waiting at the pathway for our next class which is 2 hours after the girl(mine) was walking in front of us and my friend call her and tell that our class is starting at 2 more hours so he invited her to sit with us and wait till our next class. . so much talking talking talking before our class started i talked to my friend and i said "if only i can be her boyfriend! i think im falling to her" and we start laughing. .

the next day after class my friend ask "mine" friends to go out for some drinks until the night goes by and we talked so much and i take her near their house again i ask her number and she gave it. i text her after we separate until i got home and until 2am even we have class at 7:30am we saw each other in class room but we never talk but after class we text each other and talks about as if were like not in the same class room. .

1month after we know each other it's like were getting a relationship and i set a side all problems that can happens because i know im happy when im with her and i can be anything when im whit her. until we talk about getting a apartment and pay the rent half of it with our friends. we occasionally slept at the apartment but until after a month we always sleep there and sometimes with our friends.

before i met Mine i know she has a daughter and daughters father. .that guy support them financially and her schooling.the father is a military in US (but unintentionally i found out that he's not the father *and im not that 100% sure* because i don't want her to know that i know) they known each other for 5 years but their not actually had a relationship for 5 years until she was get pregnant last 2 years. because the guy has a job and comes only for a month or couple in a year. let's name the daughters father as "Lover"

sometimes when we sleep at the apt. she keeps online in messenger to talk with "Lover" before we sleep. it hurts that sometimes i saw her smiles while talking to him but i know i step in this relationship and i know this could happen. . i wanted to get used to it but i cant it's hard to see the one you loved, love someone else. . i don't want to get numb because i know if i dont get hurt i dont love her anymore.. 1 month after i was surprised that she want's me to see her daughter i was happy because that point she want's me to be something in their life i was asking my self is she trying to give me chance to be a father to his daugher? every sunday we take her daughter to mall and we all hang out all day. .

a months later sometimes we go out on weekdays and see her daughter when we dont have class it happens to be i was waiting them at the mall while they were talking to Lover online and cam to cam i was freaking out what to do because i dont know what im feeling that time i feel i wanna cry at the moment and leave but i cant!. i manage to get used to while i get my self busy doing anything that can take out the pressure or anything that i can think of what they are up to. . but after that when i saw her and her daughter im thinking i cant be like this i dont want her to see me like this. . we never talk about Lover or anything about their relationship until a friend of her ask us at the apt how can i manage to see her while talking to Lover. . then i step out then they talk i dont know what they talked about but after that we talked about our relationship and theirs..

at that month i introduce them to my mom and sister they accept them as well until we used to sleep in our house my mom tell us not to take the apt next month so we dont need to pay anymore so we talked about it and left the apt. i was very happy when my mom tell us that because i know even my mom knows that she has a daughter and boyfriend in states she accept her as my girl and sometimes she's the one carrying Mine's daughter. eventually she gets online on my computer and chat with Lover everynight because the guy don't have a work for 3 weeks i always wanted to cry but i cant cuz i don't want her to see me that way. . they chat everynight until i fall asleep at night and she'll wake me up when their finish sometimes she keeps online on my phone even we were sleeping at the same bed she's chatting with Lover. . when i wake up i used to wake her up and make her coffee every day. from last week of nov. until 2nd week of dec they chat all night until i fell asleep and when i wake her up before she opened her eyes she need to have my phone first if Lover has a message on her on messenger it hurts for 3 weeks every morning and every night that happen i thought i cant make it through but i did. .

sometimes some of these still happens.. does this relationship gonna still work? what do i need to do? what can i do?

sometimes i don't know if i really have a part on his life or what i only know that i cant be without her. . i know she love me as well but i cant compete with his guy he's good on he's own and im only good when im with her. . please any advice and how!