+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unsatisfied in bed by my man- would like a mans point of view

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunny View Post
    because hes a really nice guy ....probably to nice
    You keep saying he is a nice guy but your description of his actions points to a selfish, self-centred man.
    Are we missing something here ?

If he is nice to you in all other everyday situations - ie not selfish, always caring and thoughtful, perhaps he is just sexually inexperienced and afraid to admit it ?
    Last edited by asdfg789; 03-04-10 at 02:15 AM. Reason: edited some typos

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    You keep saying he is a nice guy but your description of his actions points to a selfish, self-centred man.

If he is nice to you in all other everyday situations - ie not selfish, always caring and thoughtful, perhaps he is just sexually inexperienced and afraid to admit it ?
    I was thinking the same thing... my description of nice doesn't fit whit what she is telling...

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post

Yes he is hes very thoughful and caring ie...asking if im alright, if i need anything etc, flowers, suprises
    but not when it comes to feelings and love, he just seems so distant and has been like that from day one
    hes more like a mother figuer instead of a lover

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... my description of nice doesn't fit whit what she is telling...
    its only is feelings/emotions/love
    the more i write the more im begining to get a picture lol. I think asdfg789 is right maybe he is inexperienced and afraid to admit it, but then again why is he not bothered about pleasing me in bed? but will try and please me everyother way?

its only is feelings/emotions/love
    the more i write the more im begining to get a picture lol. I think asdfg789 is right maybe he is inexperienced and afraid to admit it, but then again why is he not bothered about pleasing me in bed? but will try and please me everyother way?
    Maybe he just doesn't like going down on women?

LOL its not just about going down LOL im not bothered about that!
    i wondered why he doesnt seem bothered if i have one or not...gosh this is hard work lol

I always thought (still do) when you love someone so much you want to PLEASE your partner make them fulfilled and happy am i wrong?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL its not just about going down LOL im not bothered about that!
    i wondered why he doesnt seem bothered if i have one or not...gosh this is hard work lol

I always thought (still do) when you love someone so much you want to PLEASE your partner make them fulfilled and happy am i wrong?
    try dating women. it sounds like are not willing to accept MEN for being MEN.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Well, I think I would... but not everyone is the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    try dating women. it sounds like are not willing to accept MEN for being MEN.
    Here we go with the stereotypes again..... What you need to do fluffybunny is ask yourself why you're in a relationship with someone who is emotionally distant, unwilling to change to please you, and is selfish in bed. Everyone seems to be getting caught up on the sexual aspect here. You say he's nice, and helps you, well a friend can do that just fine too. He'll be just as nice and still help you if he's just a friend. You don't want a friend though, you want a real man who will be in a fulfilling relationship with you who makes you feel good about yourself and pleases you in bed. I'll admit that finding a decent man these days is much like trying to find a nice shirt on a clearance rack, but it can be done if you take the time to look. If you find that you want to go for women, then go for it, but there are good men out there who are emotionally connected, have morals, have jobs, and are interested in doing everything they can to please their women in bed.
    Last edited by Incognito; 03-04-10 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Maybe he just doesn't like going down on women?
    Dump him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Dump him.
    Well, some may not like it.... I am curious about it, but I'm also kinda scared, although that happens to me with everything sex-related and such...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Here we go with the stereotypes again..... What you need to do fluffybunny is ask yourself why you're in a relationship with someone who is emotionally distant, unwilling to change to please you, and is selfish in bed. Everyone seems to be getting caught up on the sexual aspect here. You say he's nice, and helps you, well a friend can do that just fine too. He'll be just as nice and still help you if he's just a friend. You don't want a friend though, you want a real man who will be in a fulfilling relationship with you who makes you feel good about yourself and pleases you in bed. I'll admit that finding a decent man these days is much like trying to find a nice shirt on a clearance rack, but it can be done if you take the time to look. If you find that you want to go for women, then go for it, but there are good men out there who are emotionally connected, have morals, have jobs, and are interested in doing everything they can to please their women in bed.
    Thank you!
    Why are there alot of jerks on here??? is no body administrating these forums?
    i cant beleive ive asked a simple question on here asking advice and ive got alot of piss taking imature people replying, even reading some other post ...maybe there very young i dont know!
    thank you to the decent people who have answered my question politly and ive took all on board.

vashti - i have LOL

You dumped him? Good for you! Its great that you have the fortitude to demand what you want in a relationship and not compromise on the important things.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

yea i had to, i couldnt go on feeling like that, feel bad but i had no choice. Im worth more than that I KNOW i am LOL

piss off !!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast