+ Follow This Topic

Thread: her birthday coming up

her birthday coming up

Ladies,

My 23 year old ex gf broke up with me after a 1 year relationship. She was badly influenced by her sister, by
    telling I was too old for her (32) and that I've got a kid. When my ex gf split up with me she told me that she
    needed someone who can handle her and that she seeks someone who doesn't like too hug as much as I did.

I was completly amazed by the break up, I was looking out to move in with her and having kids together in the
    future. Me and my ex gf had a wonderfull relation and we never had any argue.

Her sister introduced someone of her group of friends to my ex gf around the time of break up. And my ex gf
    currently has a relation with that guy (25) as far I can tell. Though he is the complete opposite of me, he likes
    to hang out with friends and go out every single day. I like those things as well, but not every day, that's a
    bit much and expensive lol. And from what I've heard he is moody from time to time.

Since the break up we've been on NC and LC. The first week I almost begged her to continue the relationship, but
    that only pushed her further away. During the LC period I talked with her about once a week on msn, though we
    were online every day. About a month after we split up I asked her if she missed me, she told me 'no, cause I
    broke up with you' and during our last conversation she told me she booked a vacation for this july with her
    sister, that new guy, and three other male friends. A bit strange to book a vacation months away with people you
    know only a couple of weeks. During that last conversation I asked her how her lovelife was, she
    said 'good' then she asked me about my love life, I first told her 'good as well' but then told her the truth
    'that I aint's seeing nobody else'..she responded by oops :S. Then I told her that I still have feelings for her, and she replied by saying 'you'll get over it someday'

Since that last conversation 10 days ago I've got her blocked on msn, so I'm currently in NC. I went NC to show her that I don't like the situation and don't want to be a cushion for her. And in most conversations we had when we were in LC she allways told about those guys and stuff like that, I don't want to hear that.

Yesterday she checked out my social network page, and even clicked on a female's link in my friends list. But I
    guess that's just pure curiosity. She is also often online around the times that we used to chat on msn in the
    past.

I really liked this girl and would like to have her back if possible.. I've had many relations before, but none
    of them felt as strong as this one. I know there are lots of fish in the ocean and I'm moving on, but this was
    the catch of my life.

So she is having her birthday this monday, and I'm wondering what to do...
    send her a text message or email with the text 'Happy birthday <<my name>>' or don't send anything at all?

Let's say you were my ex gf, would you appreciate such a message at all? Or would that show that I'm weak?
    And is NC the method to get her back? If she ever breaks up with her new guy.

Do not contact her. That's what NC means.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it be pushing it or anything to send her a simple email or text as you describe but don't assume you'll 1 get a response and if you do... or 2 don't do anything about it! You have to start thinking about what's best for you. She doesn't want you back so wishing her happy bday isn't going to get her back. If you can honestly believe and handle that go ahead. If you can't... don't do it.

well I'm pretty certain I will get a text message or mail back with the question how I am doing and/or why she doent see me on msn anymore...it depends if her new bf is sitting next to her when she gets that text message / email.

I went NC without telling her, I sended her a NC note weeks ago, but had numerous conversations after that.

When I don't send her anything I feel like a jerk and when I send it she knows I still have feelings for her

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your an ex, you're not SUPPOSED to send well wishes unless she's dying.