anyone ever break up with their bf for their ex and realized that it was a mistake and went back to them or know of anyone who did. her ex that she has feelings for is her ex of 5 years and they have been apart for 7 but remained friends. the feelings are only one way right now and she doesnt know his availability and he is also living in a different city too. of course the ex did leave her for another woman in the past. is there a chance for me to get her back if it doesnt work out??? is there any chance at all??? cause i would take her back in a heart beat cause i love her so much and would marry her in a second.

i was wondering if anyone has ever done this and went back to their bf afterwards, and had a happy ending, or at least gave the relationship another chance. if so, how long after did it take you to return to your ex???

and was it just a breakup or did you leave him for another, just to find out that it didnt work and wanted your ex back??

and the final question...did you leave your ex, for your old ex, didnt work out and wanted your ex back??