+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 weeks on.

3 weeks on.

Hey everyone, 3 weeks have past since me and my ex broke up. Things remain the same, blocked on msn, deleted off facebook, no contact at all. I've done just over 2 weeks of NC now. I feel better for it, obviously still not greatly better, but small steps right.

Anyways, since we've broke up, she's had a lot of interested from guys, and equally with myself. I was out in town last night, ended up with 2 girls, unfortunately, she made a move on me, and i went along with it, but it was infront of mutual friends, who knows me, and my ex. So i do feel a bit terrible at the minute. But yeah, i was really drunk, and things happened from there, my concern is that, when she finds out, that kills ANY chance that was there, for us getting back together.

I am in the process of moving on, but i'd still like her back in an ideal world. Anyways, thats an update of where i am (:

I don't think you killed your chances at all. If she finds out she'll be madly jealous.

Yea, she'll be jealous. But that doesn't mean you go out and hook up with random girls. Just have fun, and be happy. Don't be a doormat in front of her, if you want her back.

She has got jealous, she was distraught, and claimed she's giving up completely. Then went all soppy, writing lyrics to songs we used to listen to on Facebook and MSN. I'm currently unblocked on MSN. But within a day of being soppy, she's completely changed to "I don't care anymore" according to Facebook. I'm unblocked, but she won't talk. I'm extremely tempted to break NC, to speak. Because it feels that since she's found out, each day goes by, my chances are getting slimmer. Thats what my instincts and gut feelings say, i could be wrong.

You messed up man, why did you unblock her? You should have continued to treat her badly until she begged to take you back. Now, she has got the upper hand. Don't beg her to take you back. Just do all the things you did before, block her off everything and sleep with that mutual friend again if you can. Otherwise, you are just on your way "Please love me" crap course that will get you nowhere.