+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair loss

Nope...I'm not shavin...I'm just gonna role with it...I'll just keep combing it straight back and eventually there will be nothing to come straight back like my dad....as it gets shorter on the top it has gotten shorter in the back...I used to wear my hair past my shoulders...now its just below my ear...I figure once it gets even worse I'll wear my hair up off my ear.

But my hair just sort of naturally goes back.

But if I were to shave my head I would look like I was supposed to be on America's Most Wanted...I'm a really nice guy but I know I can look quite intimidating as it is...I mean my own mom said she wouldn't like to meet me or my dad in a dark alley if she didn't know us....we're both really nice we just don't smile all that much...not that we are angry...we just aren't cheesers....couple that with me having a full beard and mustache...I think the skinhead look would scare some people.

hey~~people will lose 100-200 hair per day, and its quite normal. Unless you have some trouble of growing hair, you dont need to worry about that. for realy, guys~~

Eat better and exercise more, that's what helped for me

Hi there,

first of all, unless there is no underlying medical condition which triggers your hair loss, you can be pretty sure that it's down to genetics and of course, as a result, hormonal changes (as it has already been mentioned). If I remember correctly, DHT is mainly responsible for this. It is a hormone which is synthesized from testosterone. It has many functions but it also acts on your hair follicles. I'm not saying that this will happen because I don't know to what degree you actually suffer from hair loss but if you're genes say you're supposed to go bald I suppose there's not much you can do against it- be it good nutrition or exercise. That said, a healthy lifestyle is always good, no matter what your hair follicles decide to do. There are a few substances out there which act on the synthesis of DHT and they have been shown to inhibit hair loss to a certain degree in a considerable amount of people. That would be the only way to really stop hair loss.. If you're really worried about it, I'd recommend you saw a doctor for advise!

Hope this helps,
    Nicco

Hair is a main part of the body. With hair everyone looks so handsome and beauty. You lost your hair at the age of 23. You mention that your father also loss hair at the age of 30. There are no any way to back hair naturally. But yes now days it is possible with the help of science. You will search it from search engine also. Now days one treatment for get back your hair. It is called hair transplant operation. It is to easy but expansive operation. But result of the operation is so accurate. After that it is look like your original hair.
    Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12