+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men and Connection....

Men and Connection....

Sorry, didnt know what to name the title.....

I was reading one of those relationship books a few days ago and in this book, the author had written that men don't need to feel any emotion, in order to have sex with a woman. A man can go out, bed any woman and that is all it is, sex.....an urge that was simply satisfied.

Further on in the book however, it stated that the only time a man feels closest to a woman/in order to connect/or feels a connection to a woman, is via the sexual act itself.

So in one chapter the author says men don't need emotions to have sex, in the next he totally contradicts himself by saying they don't feel connected till they have sex....don't emotions equal connection??

I personally think that men are capable of feeling close to a woman/feel a connection and without the sex.....am I right or wrong?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see what the author wrote as a contradiction. A man (often) does not need to have any emotional connection in order to enjoy sex, but if he is ever going to feel connected, it is most likely to happen after he has an orgasm. This is not news.

And of course a male can experience connection without sex. (shrug)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't see what the author wrote as a contradiction. A man (often) does not need to have any emotional connection in order to enjoy sex, but if he is ever going to feel connected, it is most likely to happen after he has an orgasm. This is not news.

And of course a male can experience connection without sex. (shrug)
    Why I'd thought it was contradictory, is because he was saying that a married man can go looking for sex, get sex and then return on home to the woman he loves.......

Then he informed his readers, a man feels emotionally connected, during the sex act...

Bad news for all those wives who are told not to worry if their cheating hubbies had a one night stand with a prostitute - it was JUST sex after all and the prostitute meant nothing.......but he may go back to her for some more, if this connection after he orgasms is strong. Or is it just the sex they feel connected too......not the woman? lols

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are over-thinking this. Men will feel connected to the women they love after sex - not prostitutes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I can feel connected to a woman without sex...with that said I also know women who need no emotional connection to enjoy sex.

Its more person by person and not gender by gender...personally I'd much rather have an emotional/mental connection with a person before I have a physical one...now does that mean I am physically unable to have sex with somebody I have no connection with?...no...I could have sex with a woman I totally hate.

For instance...I hate Sarah Palin but I'd probably do her if given the chance...but thats more for braggin rights.

My point is I can get my rocks off with anybody...I guess I just like the idea that the person I wake up with will be a person I want to spend the rest of the day with.

Everybody's different. There is always going to be exceptions to the rules.

As for what the author said, it's purely what he/she is speculating. Women can be like that equally as much as a man, even if it is less common. Men can also form serious attachment with or without sex. Maybe they are nancy boys but it's certainly possible.

That last part was a joke.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

OK...

So sex with a prostitute....Self Gratification
    Sex with the wife/gf.....Connection

Your're right of course, in that it's nothing new to know that men and women for that matter, would feel a connection during sex.

These authors churn it out, like it's something only they knew.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ...with that said I also know women who need no emotional connection to enjoy sex.
    If I was capable of having sex with a man I felt no emotional connection with.....I could sleep with anyone, no offence, but like a lot of guys do.....

I need that emotional connection....but I guess some women aren't fussy and don't.

For instance...I hate Sarah Palin but I'd probably do her if given the chance...but thats more for braggin rights.

Just... eeeew.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Just... eeeew.
    What?...she is annoying, ignorant, and I'm pretty sure the devil...but that wouldn't stop me from putting my penis in her.

What the author says is total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If I was capable of having sex with a man I felt no emotional connection with.....I could sleep with anyone, no offence, but like a lot of guys do.....

I need that emotional connection....but I guess some women aren't fussy and don't.
    They are called whores....its probably good you can't...I think generally sex should be reserved for only those you do feel an emotional connection for...but thats just what I'm comfortable with.

What?...she is annoying, ignorant, and I'm pretty sure the devil...but that wouldn't stop me from putting my penis in her.
    Dude. I wouldn't even **** her with your dick.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude. I wouldn't even **** her with your dick.
    That would actually be really interesting to see....I might actually pay money to see you **** Sarah Palin with my dick.

I might beat her around the head and shoulders with it, but that's about it.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast