well this day i decided to go onto private language classes... so i went to an institute. before i got in, the woman who recieved me and my friends (both boys and girls) made us a long preview about how the institute worked, what kind of lessons thay gave, usual stuff.

i noticed right away that she was HOT. so then we started flirting around and i was a bit excited since she was way older than me.. well i somehow gave her my phone number (for information purposes i guess) and she called me the next day. not bad so far, but i really didnt do much on the phone since i was a bit relutant so i told her i was busy and would call the next day to arrange a date for me to enrol (in the institute of course!)

well.... i didnt take save her number on my cellphone and i had so many unsaved numbers that called me that day almost at the same time (i was indeed busy) that i had to randomly pick one. i texted but no answer so far!

is it a good idea to call all the numbers till i find THAT one? im into this WOMAN (no offense here! she is less than 30 but hey im less than 20) or is she only trying to make me take those classes and spend money by seducing me?

hope to have answers soon! thanks in advance but sorry for my awful english, i really need to take that course xD