+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could Females Also.............

Quote Originally Posted by Jimj View Post
    Hmmmm....I haven't heard of a woman having an orgasm during childbirth, but (excuse me if this is inappropriate) I did read or hear that some may poop while pushing to get the baby out. Either one sounds feasible to me. When you're googling, why not check that out, too?
    I thought that was common knowledge...I guess my female friends just over share with me.

A male doctor wouldn't get near my parts.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesnt actually bother me whether the doctor is male or female. They are just doing their job. I'll open my legs for either. lol
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Too bad you have to go to med school to get a job where you can stare at vaginas all day...

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Too bad you have to go to med school to get a job where you can stare at vaginas all day...
    I don't think I'd like that job... it has to be disgusting when a 80 year old lady comes around.

I don't think I would either, but there are some guys who are *fit* for the job.

I've had pap smears and pelvic exams from both males and females... and not once did I ever get aroused. I don't know if other women think about it... but I often wonder if I'm well groomed enough or not. If a stranger's gonna look at me I hope I'm at least presentable.

In response to qwerty wanting to know why people would want to know such things, we're all curious by nature. I've often wondered just what goes on during childbirth too, since it's often held as some great mystery conveyed either purely scientifically or summed up as agonizing but "hardly" remembered.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Back when I started trimming, I was nervous that the doctor would make fun of me. So I would stop trimming about 2 months before my check ups, lol.

There is no way in Hell I could have a O during a pap smear!!! But I will not let a man do one either it has to be a women OBGYN there are alot easier on a woman lol

Larry Flynt and Hugh Hefner went to med school?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the likelihood of a woman having an orgasm during a GYN exam is about as likely as a male having one during a prostate exam.

Yes, many women poop during childbirth.

And I can't imagine anyone having an orgasm during child birth, and I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I thought that the prostate was supposed to be a gspot or something.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought that the prostate was supposed to be a gspot or something.
    Maybe so, but I have never heard of any male who enjoys the prostate exam. Ever.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I've never had one but once again I just come back to the awkwardness of the situation...it isn't like its a situation where you would have that reaction.

I'm a Dad and have been intimately involved in the birthing process. Believe me when I say that NO woman is thinking "orgasmic", thoughts, during childbirth. They have other, rather more important things to occupy their thoughts. Why is it that whenever there are threads like this, I always imagine a High Schooler or perv starting them?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast