I've been thinking a little bit, and crying too because this hurts a lot at the moment.
Now, the girl I like (Both like each other) had a fight yesterday over her not trusting me because I'd look to a friend for advice.. but this time he went straight to her and everything just collapsed.

Now, I have a feeling that we're meant to be together because we do love each other. If she didn't love me back she wouldn't talk to me and give up. But she still talks, which shows that she does. (Weird I know, but it's how she shows it). Well, I now think that we're meant to because if we did start dating and this happened it'd be more hurtful and tarnish everything. I believe that this was better to do it before it began so I could prove to her that she can trust me. The main purpose of our friendship was because I simply fell in love with her the moment we started talking. (This was last year) and you might not say it's love, but for this long to me.. I feel as if I'm ready.

One moment she says she wants to be with someone (Presumed to be me, due to the fact she does like me), then the next she says "Relationships are a waste of time". I think it might be phases, because she does say things she doesn't mean when she gets angry.

So is my feeling right? We both do care, but it seems too harsh to simply.. let go and just be friends because as stupid as it sounds, I can't do that.

And at times, I don't know what to do..