+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tattoo removal

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

tattoo removal

Anyone ever had laser treatment done to remove a tattoo? or know how effective it is? I know its quite expensive but thats all i know really.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I know you still have a scar...is it a tat you just don't want or is it something you want to get rid of totally...my meaning being...is it something you can cover with a different tat?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a long tattoo from my hairline right down my spine and i want the part that shows when i have my hair up removing totally. I would have all my tattoos gone if i could, but i know thats not possible.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But, didn't you do the tats recently? Why do you want to remove them already?

Thats why i will never do a tat.. I know there would be a day I would get bored with it but there's no way back :/ And if there is, it's ****ing expensive so no...
    I wazzzz here

Well you will have a visible scar that will look similar to a burn and I hear its painful and you already mentioned it was expensive...personally I'd just keep it and keep my hair down if I didn't want it to be seen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, yeh not that long ago.

Its just the bit that is visible alot now my hair is short.

edit: yeh i will prob end up leaving it if its that or a scar. Its not hideous or anything.

What do you have? Do you have any pics? My gf has several, my favorite is a little handlebar mustache she has on the inside of her index finger...every once in awhile I'll look over and she has it up to her face...she says its her disguise...she isn't right in the head.

The only one I told her she would regret is a Scorpio symbol on her wrist but thats just cause its just to visible.

your gf sounds like a hoot...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'd get rid of all of them? How come the sudden change of mind?

I'm normally not a fan of tatoos on girls, but I like yours. Especially because you've got such a hot back.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Especially because you've got such a hot back.
    I'm more of a chest fan, but that's just me.

BTW Qwert, did you ever get your back finished? You were going to post a pic, but said you needed a friend to take the pic since you would have some exposure if you did it yourself.....which I didn't really view as a problem, but lets stay on topic here.

I finally have a tat drafted, but now I am trying to figure out how I want it positioned on my back/shoulder.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why are you asking this?? are you thinking of removing your beautiful body art??

anyways, i've only met two people that have had this done. it was done atleast 3 years ago so the process is a bit out of date. however, it DID leave a scar, and unless the methods have changed, it will still leave a scar. and yes, it did hurt.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    What do you have? Do you have any pics?
    I think ive managed to attach a pic- this is the only pic i have thats me decent lol. Its been filled in and joined together now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    You'd get rid of all of them? How come the sudden change of mind?

I'm normally not a fan of tatoos on girls, but I like yours. Especially because you've got such a hot back.
    I dunno, it just kinda annoys me when they are on show- which is alot when the weather warms up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I'm more of a chest fan, but that's just me.

BTW Qwert, did you ever get your back finished? You were going to post a pic, but said you needed a friend to take the pic since you would have some exposure if you did it yourself.....which I didn't really view as a problem, but lets stay on topic here.

I finally have a tat drafted, but now I am trying to figure out how I want it positioned on my back/shoulder.
    Its finished now- will def get another pic taken soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    why are you asking this?? are you thinking of removing your beautiful body art??

anyways, i've only met two people that have had this done. it was done atleast 3 years ago so the process is a bit out of date. however, it DID leave a scar, and unless the methods have changed, it will still leave a scar. and yes, it did hurt.

raverboy
    Yeh, im not sure why the change of heart. The biggest thing annoying me is the fact i cant hide it when i have my hair up and when i wear less clothes in summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think its pretty ****in awesome...the way you were talking made me think you had like a giant ****in dragon comin up outta the top of your shirt or something crazy like that.

If I were you I'd totally roll with it...well maybe not me personally...hearts on a dude really aren't that great...but if I were a woman that'd be something I'd wanta keep.

I mean most shirts should only show like what the top heart?...maybe the top 2?...if you have something professional going on just wear your hair down.

You could also always look into make-up...I know it isn't a great fix but a lot of times models use make-up to cover tats for a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowerz View Post
    your gf sounds like a hoot...
    She is...I love her...I never know what to expect...she came in the door the other day riding a pogo stick....her apartment is on the second floor....its like that constantly.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, poor qwerty! Welcome to the ever-growing population of young people who are sorry they did this to their bodies!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast