+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: small penis experiences....

So I lived in China for 6 months. I dated a Chinese man for a minute there. I say a minute because when we went to have sex he whipped out a baby carrot (literally, I was in shock it could exist in such a small size) and tried to stick it in. I think he stuck it in? I still don't know. But feeling like my vagina is a gaping hole isn't really my idea of a good time. He may or may not have finished, I'm not sure but it was so bad I ended up hiding in the bathroom to call a cab and disappearing into the night...

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Maybe I am derailing this post but...I wonder...

I tend to date tall guys (I am fairly tall myself and like to feel 'protected' by my guy) anyway...

Last year I dated a guy shorter than usual (meaning my size exactly) and to this day I still wonder...

I thought his penis was the biggest I 've seen (I don't have so many references I'am afraid)...but I ma wondering:

is it because proportionally to his body it seemed bigger to me compared to the other guys or was it just big?

Anyway despite being well'endowed or so I thought...sex was crap and boring...so it's really about what you do with it
    Where to start? There is no comparison between penis size and ANY other part of the anatomy. Setting aside the freakishly small or scarily large guys at each end of the spectrum, the vast majority of men fall between 4.5" long and 6.5" long and the average is 5.75 inches long and 5 inches around. Now you can compare your 'shorter man' to those measurements. Personally I would stick to these facts, Do you like to look at it, do you like to touch it, is it clean and does it satisfy you? These are the details that seem to make girls like a mans penis. Now, if he happens to know when to be tender, when dominant and how to use his tongue, then he's on a winner.

This is kind of funny, so I have to share.

I used to get picked on a lot until middle school. One day, I noticed one guy who was always picking on me has a really, really small (smaller than pinky finger in length and width) penis in the bathroom, while using the urinals. Hey, it's ok to look before you really know what 'gay' means. Anyway, I figured he has a micropenis. That was my comforting thought whenever he picked on me from then on. I could have used it as a mean comeback, but I chose not to.

The other day, the guy added me on facebook. We hadn't spoken in more than 7 years. The ****er has a gf. I wonder what she thinks Is she staying because he's a fratboy, or does she really like micrococks?

Well, I'm sure he's grown up a lot since you were in school together. Perhaps their relationship isn't centered around the size of his penis. If she's with him it clearly doesn't bother her that much. Unless it does, in which case that is sad. Not everyone can be well-hung. Maybe he gives her rockin' oral orgasms? You never know, man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12