+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men lasting a long time

Men lasting a long time

I think I tend to come quickly on the first pop, so I try to release myself before I see my woman.
    My woman told me she is amazed at my endurance in bed, as we can literally go for hours.
    One time, we didn't see each other for more than a week, and she paid a surprised visit.
    She practically raped me.... I came rather quickly due to excitement and our long period away from each other.
    I felt embarrassed....I told her sorry I came so quick. Surprisingly, she thought that was hot because it showed how much
    I wanted her. Hmmm... After 10 minutes rest, we did it for over an hour. She was pleased.
    Now she wants me to come quickly the 1st pop so she can enjoy the rest of the session. Does this make sense?

Question to the ladies: What are your views on premature ejaculation? Does it disappoint you to the extent of ruining relationship? Do you see it commonly? Do you consider it a redemption if the man performs well AFTER the quick one?

That's one of my favorite ways to have sex. I **** her quickly, engage in foreplay, and then **** her vigorously until she can't take any more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm often sleepy to begin with, so if I pop, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    That's one of my favorite ways to have sex. I **** her quickly, engage in foreplay, and then **** her vigorously until she can't take any more.
    as a girl thats what i like too. i like to know i turn a guy on so much that he cums quickly the first time and is really excited. its gets me more excited and i feel good like haha i got u off so fast, its like an accomplishment to try and beat records to see the fastest time i can get a guy off. then i like to enjoy the foreplay and then we can do it for a long time. i dont try get them off asap all the time though or anything.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ive found its pretty much standard issue for a guy im with to cum quickly first time. I dont mind how quickly he comes, so long as he is ready for round 2 not long afterwards.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Ive found its pretty much standard issue for a guy im with to cum quickly first time. I dont mind how quickly he comes, so long as he is ready for round 2 not long afterwards.
    Just curious.. how long is "not long"?

It is fantastic when my boyfriend can **** my brains out and cum quickly the first go, and then last for ages afterwards for not only round 2 but round 3 or 4. He is seriously a freak in bed, it's awesome. Lucky he makes me psycho horny too so I don't die in the process.

I am still hard after the first round but have never gone four! It is awesome.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Just curious.. how long is "not long"?
    Well it depends- im usually 'working' on getting him up again..i'd say longer than 20 minutes i get bored with waiting...and jaw ache starts
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks querty, I still have doubts about what is considered right/wrong with time and sex... so I ask whenever I see the opportunity

I usually just tap the wifey until she comes, then i let it go.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Thanks querty, I still have doubts about what is considered right/wrong with time and sex... so I ask whenever I see the opportunity
    theres no right or wrong, its all about personal preference, though saying that, no girl likes a guy who shoots his load in 5 minutes and then rolls over

theres no right or wrong, its all about personal preference, though saying that, no girl likes a guy who shoots his load in 5 minutes and then rolls over
    haha I think I get why... but that's not something many would do, I'd hope so at least...

I get a LOT of foreplay because my husband doesn't want to leave me hanging. It's great.
    Spammer Spanker

Imagine me after 2 seconds then!! Yes, all over in 2 seconds flat with a guy once....What a disappointment......*sighs*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast